Network 10 2019

Discussion of network schedule, programming and presentation announcements for 2019 year.

As reported, Network Ten upfronts are 31 October.

Announced so far

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/ten-sport/378/1296?u=tv.cynic

4 Likes

October 31 ive been hearing is new logo day! :wink:

8 Likes

New logo day??? Is it a full relaunch???

first i’ve heard… but anything’s possible…

5 Likes

October 31 is a Wednesday though…don’t most news relaunches typically happen on a Monday?

Network logo im hearing.

5 Likes

which goes back to what someone was saying, about a complete change starting on the Bathurst 1000 weekend.

4 Likes

I just squealed a little bit haha :joy: Should we reopen the rampant Ten relaunch speculation discussion? :stuck_out_tongue:

Makes sense with upfronts the same day, I had a feeling it would coincide, as this year’s upfronts would reflect CBS’s direction with the TEN Brand going forward. Hopefully like SBS’s upfronts, we will hear about the changes coming to the News Department soon. :blush:

Yea, as @FormerInsider said in the Ten rampant relaunch speculation discussion:

Interesting times ahead! :wink:

1 Like

ah that’s right… up fronts. well that makes a bit of sense.

11 Likes

Do you know if a revised version of the current, or a new one altogether? :open_mouth: Any idea if we’ll hear plans for the TEN News rebrand as well?

1 Like

No idea…seriously!

3 Likes

Any guesses on how long before this thread gets locked, then reopened just before the upfronts? I’d say a week and half.

1 Like

Ten have already announced quite a bit of upcoming content. Perhaps we need a list of some description.

1 Like

Most reality franchises will return and there is a new comedy-drama Mr Black.

1 Like

My Life is Murder, and Reno Swap are two new additions.

Perhaps a what we know so far summary at the top of the thread?

2 Likes

Iv’e put some of the show announced so far in first post. Any other?

1 Like

Mr Black as pointed out by @JohnsonTV

Kill me now.

5 Likes

Is this a hint? A potential throwback to the good old days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This program sounds interesting.

2 Likes