SCA reusing their old Dan and Maz promo for the new Hit regional NSW breakfast

Tbh that was my favourite era of the previous Hit branding.
Wait, what channel am I watching?
I think it’s Prime7
I can still see the screen mate, not enough branding! ![]()
Some viewers complaining that Sunrise has gone too far with the Christmas set decorations this year.
XD
Probably the worst thing I have ever made, but I wanted to make it exactly like how SCA would make it ![]()
I do not t understand the “news has no agenda”. A;l news services and organisations have an agenda whether it’s appropriate or bias or not.
Looks like a good Random Mock than a Tongue-in-cheek one.
New Zealand’s favourite comedy game show, 7 Days, returns next Thursday (17 February) on Three with a brand new look and a new timeslot (7.30pm). But the question is, what if 7 Days had a spin-off series - “24 Hours”?
You know if Seven are trying to be
fancy
with their sport coverage, they should at least break out the
fancy writing
, here are two examples! ![]()
I like the cursive font at the bottom















