Nine News Content and Appearance

Perth promo

8 Likes

Such a clean and polished promo. Love it

1 Like

I get the “everywhere” vibes from when 7NEWS did their campaign. This is nice though.

3 Likes

Does anyone have the Sydney version promo pls?

3 Likes

The Brisbane promo

7 Likes

A Brisbane promo without tabloid graphics, massive text and fearmongering music… am I living in an alternate universe?!

15 Likes

Don’t worry it will be swamped by the usual tabloid promos.

1 Like

Melbourne 12 Days of Christmas promo

4 Likes

Is there a Melbourne version of the promo?

1 Like

Gold Coast Promo - similar imagery but different messaging, sticking to Local News for Locals.

13 Likes

I wonder how Nine’s studio is going. Weren’t they in the process of upgrading it to HD?

6 Likes

During the Tasmanian press conference just before, the super referred to the Education Minister as “Tasmania’s Secretary of Education”. :man_facepalming: This isn’t the US. How would you even muck this up?

1 Like

No, Tasmania has a Secretary of Education who is in charge of the Department itself. Some other states term it the Director General…

A minister is a minister and is elected…

6 Likes

Sorry, but I didn’t know.

1 Like

Okay, but how is that related to Nine News :joy:

1 Like

You might want to think about looking these things up before commenting / speculating, and also checking the title of the topic before you post to see if it’s relevant. Just a suggestion.

5 Likes

I posted it here because it was on the Nine News broadcast. I apologize for making a mistake.

2 Likes

Rare technical issue with Nine Gold Coast News tonight with the cross to the weather report failing with just a static image on screen and dead audio before the report was read from the studio.

Tracy Atkins read the bulletin this Friday. Some other caps from an otherwise good bulletin.

6 Likes

Why do they report the swell in feet?
Every other bulletin (correctly) I’ve seen uses metres.
This is not America.

1 Like

It’s a surfing forecast. And waves for surfing are usually reported in feet - surfboards also.

3 Likes