Tongue-in-cheek mocks

13 years later and that video is still relevant

10 Likes

They could simulcast the Seven bulletin and still wouldn’t win though.

5 Likes

Time traveler: kicks a rock

The timeline:

11 Likes

ABC perth beats Nine News Perth each night

7 Likes

:rofl: I forgot about that.

It is definitely still true today however I will say that STW have come a long way since then.

The team at STW at the time had a good laugh at this video, or so I was told. At least they had a sense of humour about it.

11 Likes

Ideas to encourage the “youth” to get their Covid Jabs…
#1, use cult heroes they can relate to…

10 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

This just screams

10 Likes

With the impending Prime/7WM merger coming soon, I thought I’d whip up a mock for what I think the future Prime7 and GWN7 logos would look like.
Leave your opinions! This is my first mock ever and I’m very proud of it!!!

18 Likes

Totally unrealistic, I see them going this route instead…
Seven_Network_1989

10 Likes

Great mockups guys!
I came up with a replacement character for the Prime Possum. Thoughts?

image

11 Likes

11/10 best mock ever

2 Likes

I’ve had an idea for rebranding for Prime7 Local News. I mainly took my inspiration from the existing network branding.

Thoughts anyone? :wink:

image

8 Likes

I like it - inspired by your mock, I made a mock for GWN7 Local News. I hope you like it :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Don’t tell anyone but an insider has given me details of their upcoming new set for the relaunch. Looks very shmick and very 21st century!

image

10 Likes

21 Likes

29 Likes

I thought it only fair that Seven’s slogan should also get an asterisk.

20 Likes

Hang on, What does that mean ‘‘Except for the matches exclusive to Foxtel’’?

1 Like

It means the matches are only on Foxtel, not on 7.

2 Likes

Excluding the matches only aired on Foxtel

6 Likes