Sunrise

Won’t be long and they’ll be out of that studio! Looking forward to what’s to come.

2 Likes

Correct! For lease signs are on the windows now.

2 Likes

Another dark cave like Today?

3 Likes

That looks absolutely terrible.

2 Likes
1 Like

My goodness me :joy:

3 Likes

Good grief. The two middle trees are hideous. Surely they won’t be there tomorrow

3 Likes

I watched the show from 8:30am onwards this morning and definitely don’t recall seeing those middle trees.

1 Like

They were on wheels and were moved around the set.

5 Likes

Lol guess I wasn’t paying too much attention then.

2 Likes

Hopefully someone rolls them right out onto the kerb of Elizabeth Street so the truck picks them up on bin night. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Unsure why everyone is surprised. They always have about six trees every year which they rotate around the set every morning. By Monday, the white ones will be at the desk.

8 Likes

Bring that set back :sob:

3 Likes

She was a beautiful set.

8 Likes

I prefer this look!

2 Likes

I don’t have an issue with them having a few trees. The issue I have is that each year they seem to less resemble a tree and more a random junk pile. The trees are overloaded with crap. It doesn’t look classy it looks tacky and junk like. That’s my issue.

2 Likes

The rare occasion I agree with you.

At the very least all the trees should look the same.

3 Likes

:hushed::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

But in all honestly, the trees can be different but have some bloody style. It’s just crap on most of them and there’s no design. It’s like throwing stuff at them and seeing what sticks (or in this case will wedge itself on)

I don’t see how anyone in production there thinks they look good.

3 Likes

That set! I miss it.

6 Likes

Great live and comprehensive coverage in Qld today of the weather/flood situation. Today on 9 says it’s “live” but is it?

2 Likes