Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Just in regard to the advertising during the Opening Ceremony.

3 Likes

In light of The Block again recycling concepts from previous seasons for this year, here’s a new idea for them:

Knowing what the Sydney/Melbourne property markets have been like in recent years, the “Blockheads” very well might be able to sell the cubbies at auction for $1.2 Million as well! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

I’ve tried taking logos out but I thought there was something missing… MORE LOGOS!!

Now there’s no confusion over which network you’re watching or working for! :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

i think i am watching 7 news, could i be right in thinking that? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

OMG! That is horrible. Why do we need so many watermarks :confused:

1 Like

Nope. That’s actually Nine Perth. They are trying to find new ways to boost their ratings.

5 Likes

Well… they gotta do SOMETHING for 4000 days left till Brissy… :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

Seems like someone at SBS actually may have agreed, because we’re about to see ten installments of “Inside Central Station: Australia’s Biggest Railway” on the network.

Not quite a 52 week series, maybe not about all the Sydney Trains network (although Central is pretty much the flagship station), but still closer to the mark than some other predictions I’ve made on this forum before! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Inspired by the “Sydney’s #1 Hit Music Station” advertising 2DayFM used to run all the time when they were at such a position in the ratings, here’s a quickie in light of the latest radio ratings results! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

In honour of this new stage of cooperation and integration of NBN with its sister stations in the network, the station is being renamed.

Welcome Home to NBNNNN, Newcastle Broadcasting for the National Nine Network NSW, we❤it here!

15 Likes

I get strong CNNNN vibes from that :joy:

6 Likes

18 Likes

2DayFM is just making it easier for them to be made fun of now :stuck_out_tongue:
2Day1

11 Likes

Haha, good one.

The sad thing is that the latest ratings for 2DayFM were actually worse than the lowest numbers (with both breakfast & overall figures) Mix 106.5 received at any point during 2013! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Time for the Nine rebrand to One!

15 Likes

Still the One!

5 Likes

After “The Cheating Scandal” on The Block networks are racing to cash in on the success.

Nine and Seven are going down the true crime route while 10 tries something different.

14 Likes

New 2dayfm breakfast show :rotating_light:

20 Likes

Coming soon to Channel 14, a brand new multichannel for Ten’s favourite Wednesday night program… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

21 Likes

Is it a channel with nothing but back-to-back episodes of “Bull” around the clock?

4 Likes