Tongue-in-cheek mocks

A GoFundMe I can get behind :money_with_wings:
images - 2021-07-02T172659.921

11 Likes

What were those advertising rates on Ten Darwin again, lol.

8 Likes

Coming in 2023?

MOCKSNOPLogo

20 Likes

What if we weren’t that lucky in the new 9/WIN affiliation deal?

21 Likes

Better delete this before Bruce gets some ideas.

20 Likes

Make the WIN coverup bigger so it covers up the weather information. Keep it the same size during Today Extra, where it’ll cover up some of the information during infomercial segments.

6 Likes

If only…

6 Likes

Ahem @TV-QLD .

Only full colour will do.

3 Likes

Because it had to happen eventually…

A very special edition of Seven’s 5.30pm Sunday program, with Mike Whitney and the team showcasing the very best things to do in Sydney/NSW while you’re stuck at home in isolation:

MOCK7SydneyWeekenderHomeEdition

23 Likes

9 News finding ways to keep their countdown clock after the pandemic… :stuck_out_tongue:

31 Likes

How about a countdown to the next on air stuffup? The countdown would be going nuts!

15 Likes

Superb!

3 Likes

In response to Seven News Brisbane continuing to stuff-up the starting time for The Latest.

15 Likes

This time next year on Seven:

Although only a joke, it wouldn’t surprise me if something like this was actually broadcast! :open_mouth:

25 Likes

It’s just Brisbane.

Sadly I can see something like that happening at 7.

4 Likes

Events are being held on the Gold & Sunshine Coasts though…

4 Likes

Yes, but it is the Brisbane Olympics.

1 Like

Could be time to rotate one of the numerals of that logo…

MOCK90Minutes

21 Likes

Sydney 2000 events were held in Adelaide too… that’s not how it works though mate.

2 Likes

I know what you mean, but Sydney’s probably not the best example. Sydney 2000, like other games, featured preliminary soccer matches in non-host cities (Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra and Melbourne).

Compare that to Brisbane 2032 which will also have preliminary soccer at some regional stadiums plus Sydney and Melbourne, but will have the Gold Coast acting almost as a “satellite host” with several events plus a few events (and preliminary soccer) also on the Sunshine Coast.

The comparison is probably closer to some of the Winter Games in recent years where you’ve got the host city with the bulk of the venues and events with one or two nearby cities acting as “satellite hosts” for several other venues and events.

5 Likes