Seven News Content and Appearance

Those particular elements were brought in on July 11, with the liveshot reinstated on Seven News Sydney one week later.

August 8, actually - so a couple of days later.

…until the tweaks that were made in Early 2018, Early 2019 and of course July last year.

If it’s true that another Seven News On-Air Presentation relaunch is on the way, then hopefully the updated elements will be half-decent. Although given their track record over the last decade, I’m not particularly confident.

Perth Morning

Perth Afternoon

Perth 6pm

9 Likes

:rofl: What a ridiculous looking shot.

23 Likes

That is shocking.

D-Did Perth just leak the relaunch?

15 Likes

Hate to break it to you, but I’m pretty sure that is just the current countdown test-card they use:

The white logo on red in the Newsroom is interesting though… :thinking:

EDIT: Just noticed the crawling ‘SEVEN NEWS’ text on the backdrop is still using the 2004-2016 font… :man_shrugging:t3:

0b6ea53cba950ed950c5bc2dc1e2878d2ff12759~2

13 Likes

The new red decals look sharp, but massive overkill on the logos. Taking out every second one is much easier on the eyes and (shockingly) you still know what network you’re watching.

4 Likes

No surprise to see Seven News Brisbane on location from Southbank this afternoon. Max is presenting updates.

4 Likes

7News Olympics bug.

4 Likes

IOC Session Countdown

Olympics esque coming up graphic (sorry for the darkness)

EDIT: Slightly brighter:

4 Likes

Brighter version

5 Likes

Doesn’t match with the ticker, which makes its seem odd. Is that the London Eye behind ‘TODAY’?

1 Like

Yuck :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

The ‘bulletin’ is a mix of news and Olympics bid propaganda. A bit jarring to go from an interview with Sally Fitzgibbons to a murder update.

1 Like

No 7 Gold Coast News today.

1 Like

I just saw a 7 News promo around 10 to 6 here in Melbourne and it had massive supers all over the pictures - looked rubbish. Something like COCAINE SHOCK etc… for each story. TV is meant to be about pictures I thought. Too many words on the screen just looks crap.

News start was a bit of a mess audiowise.

8 Likes

The previous 2016-2020 title-card somehow snuck back in :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Even the old graphics wanted to see what the fuss was about xD

5 Likes

just dropping this one again zzz :expressionless:

1 Like