Ten News First Content and Appearance

Before the news of Jock as well. Seems like the bulletin is on an upturn.

3 Likes

Very brief crash into breaking news and then straight back to The Bridge after. New cash rate not displayed in caption.

2 Likes

Midday branding a mistake or would this have been shown live in Perth on the Midday news?

2 Likes

I did catch a glimpse of the Breaking News backdrop earlier before it disappeared and had wondered what it was about, so I would say it was live into Perth initially.

2 Likes

May have been mentioned before but 10 is now uploading archived news reports to their YouTube Channel

A fair bit has been old 10 reporting but thought this was a bit odd to upload - not an actual report from them, just a re-uploaded White House video

I get it was the anniversary but surprised they didn’t use one of their own reports - many of which, unless they were taken down, are still on the old Channel 10 YT channel

3 Likes

For the record, I counted three local stories in the first 40 minutes of the Brisbane bulletin tonight.

The person who has the password for this channel was probably made redundant years ago :rofl:

4 Likes

You can always just use one of those YouTube Video Downloaders lmao

3? Are you kidding??

And on Tuesday the bulletin was up by another 5k to its highest rating so far. (That followed Studio 10’s highest audience of the year).

8 Likes

Different opening shot for Midday today. Haven’t seen one like this used before.

8 Likes

Friday

7 Likes

Saturday - Lachlan at Commbank stadium for A League and reading sport plus Jelisa Apps in Brisbane.

5 Likes

Half of Network Ten resources in one screenshot.

5 Likes

10 covering a budget without a political editor so they’ve identified Stella “shouty” Tedorovic as senior political reporter.

With the national affairs editor over in London for the coronation, Stella will be doing some heavy lifting on Tuesday.

3 Likes

Urgh. Not a fan.

1 Like

Ironic that Peter allegedly complained in the legal proceedings that Tegan taking sick leave was a burden on the bureau, but then he still left without a replacement for him being found.

It’s generally not your responsibility to have your replacement ready when you quit a job.

2 Likes

10 would’ve had sufficient notice of his departure I’m guessing, if they failed to ensure the bureau was adequately staffed or a replacement was found prior to him finishing its not really his problem now is it?

2 Likes

It’s not your problem (or fault) either if the network is too under-resourced to replace you when you need to take sick leave.

5 Likes