Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Screenshot_20200916-180846~2

8 Likes

According to the watermark shown during The Bachelor tonight, the documentary’s official title is Lindy Chamberlain: The True Story.

6 Likes

I think it’s good they changed the name. She is still taunted to this day with dingo howls.

4 Likes

Updated promo for New Season of TMS USA

7 Likes

Ten has to air Masked Singer U.S Season 4 Same Day as U.S to avoid spoilers from the U.S

4 Likes

I agree which means it would need to air on Thursday’s here if I am not mistaken.

3 Likes

I wonder if Aussies will even recognise who it is when they take the mask off.

3 Likes

Last season had Drew Carey, Lil Wayne, Sarah Palin, Bow Wow and Jesse McCarney just to name a few. It’s a guessing competition so it’s about doing some research into the clues. You don’t need to know everyone.

2 Likes

So TVBlackBox was wrong about Junior Masterchef.

I was just thinking that; or 10 will air this at 8:30/9:00 following Jnr MasterChef?

Always a possibilty I guess.

There’s a throwback

I wonder what 10’s plan is here and whether it will stay at 7:30 or be pushed back to 8:30 for other shows launching? Same for BodyHack?

If Junior MasterChef is apparently launching that same week, will it just be Sunday/Mondays?

What about The Bachelorette, with a possible short season could we just see it on Thursday nights only?

Guess we’ll find out soon, but the end of year scheduling seems a little messy - even for 10.

1 Like

I hear the current season of Body Hack only has three episodes so 10 will need another program to air on Tuesday once it finishes on September 29.
Interesting that The Masked Singer is taking the Wednesday 7.30pm timeslot which is normally reserved for The Bachelor/ette at this time of the year. I think 10 has made the move so The Bachelorette will not only avoid clashing with State of Origin which will be held on three consecutive Wednesdays in November this year, but also allow The Bachelorette to air until the end of official ratings at the end of November.

It is. Todd said in an interview that they had planned to do four episodes but episode 4 had to be abandoned due to the corona virus pandemic. They were in the favelas in Rio, Brazil and it became very dangerous when they we’re being threatened by the locals who were agitated about corona and seeing foreigners there.

They had one day to fly out of there before all flights in and out stopped, so they risked getting stuck in Brazil for weeks/months.

4 Likes

Lindy Chamberlain: The True Story will air at 7.30pm next Sunday (September 27) according to the watermark shown tonight.
The TV Blackbox article about 10 Shake’s launch date had mentioned both Junior MasterChef and the new season of The Bachelorette would premiere in the week beginning September 27, but the confirmation of the premiere dates of Lindy Chamberlain documentary and The Masked Singer USA means JMC won’t start until at least October 4. It’s still possible however for The Bachelorette to start on October 1.

Week commencing 27 September 2020

Sunday 27 September
06:00 pm 10 News First
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm Lindy Chamberlain: The True Story Part 1
09:00 pm FBI S02 E11
10:00 pm FBI Rpt
11:00 pm The Sunday Project Rpt

Monday 28 September
07:30 pm Lindy Chamberlain: The True Story Part 2
09:00 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
10:00 pm Drunk History Australia Rpt
10:30 pm The Project Rpt
11:30 pm The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Tuesday 29 September
07:30 pm Ambulance Australia Rpt
08:30 pm Todd Sampson’s Body Hack S04 E03 Voodoo Season Final
09:30 pm NCIS Rpt

Wednesday 30 September
07:30 pm The Masked Singer USA Season 4 Premiere
08:30 pm Bull Rpt
09:30 pm Bull Rpt

Thursday 1 October
07:30 pm The Masked Singer USA S04 E02
08:30 pm Gogglebox Australia S12 E06
09:30 pm Drunk History Australia Rpt
10:00 pm This Is Us S04 E06
11:00 pm This Is Us S04 E07
12:00 pm The Project Rpt
01:00 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Friday 2 October
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
09:30 pm Drunk History Australia Rpt TBC
10:00 pm The Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt
11:00 pm The Project Rpt
12:00 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Saturday 3 October
06:00 pm Bondi Rescue Rpt
07:30 pm Ambulance Australia Rpt
08:40 pm Lindy Chamberlain: The True Story Part 1 Rpt
10:10 pm Lindy Chamberlain: The True Story Part 2 Rpt
11:50 pm Law & Order: SVU Rpt

:clock2: Daylight Saving commences at 2am Sunday morning in some states.

Updated 29/09/02020

2 Likes

I wonder if 10 will air the three remaining Family Feud specials on Thursdays (tonight is episode 7) before The Bachelorette starts?

Very ordinary line-up there, why push back new BodyHack for an Ambulance Australia repeat?

3 Likes

2hrs of Bull repeats on Wednesday.