Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Hmm having watched The Masked Singer US a few times in previous seasons I am pretty sure each episode typically drags on for 2 hours - could be wrong, but not sure how 10 are going to squeeze it into 60 mins on a Wednesday?

1 Like

The Masked Singer season 4 episodes run for one hour.

3 Likes

Because the ratings for Bodyhack were bad.

Sure, but up on previous seasons and there are only 3 episodes. They may as well have let it run it’s course.

And in that case, how does it explain keeping Family Feud on Sundays (and tonight) with even worse numbers?

Screenshot_20200923-181911~2

2 Likes

Update

Friday 25 September
09:30 pm The Masked Singer USA S04 Super Sneak Peek

Get a glimpse at the all-new costumes, never-before-seen clues, and first-look footage of the highly anticipated new season.

3 Likes

10 announced this morning that Junior MasterChef returns on Sunday, October 11. That will give the network one week to air the three remaining episodes of Family Feud specials.

2 Likes

They should save the Family Feud episodes for the week between Dec 25 - Jan 1 when nothing else is on, and they may actually gain some viewers.

7 Likes

A two minute sneak peek of Lindy Chamberlain: The True Story is currently available on Twitter.

3 Likes

shame the graphics covered up the programs supers…

Lisa Wilkinson wrote a piece about the documentary on 10 Play after she watched an advance screening, she also interviews Sam Neill on The Sunday Project who narrates and co executive-produced the 2 part documentary.

1 Like

Possibly stupid question, but here goes. I rarely watch much on Ten. But I recently recorded an ep of Bull and watched it back last night. It looked like it was upscaled SD. Is Ten still running (some) US programs from an SD source on the main channel?

Ten has been showing repeats of Bull in recent months. These episodes would have been broadcast in upscaled SD in the first place.

1 Like

Surely they could re-source HD copies from CBS at minimal to no cost?

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking!

Probably not worth the effort for the 65 or so people who would watch a repeat of Bull on free to air television

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

News footage in tonight’s doco supplied by NFSA. No doubt 10 don’t have much archive footage.

2 Likes

10 also have the dramatisation of the Lindy Chamberlin case, A Cry in the Dark steaming for free on 10 play.

1 Like

Wonder why they’ve run with the overseas title rather than the Australian original, Evil Angels.

3 Likes