Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Two episodes a week = burn off time.

Apparently Junior Masterchef starts the week after and with The Bachelor finishing in the previous week could Family Feud move to Wednesday-Thursday before The Bachelorette starts?

According to the TV Blackbox article about 10 Shake’s launch date, which also talked about 10’s programming for the rest of the year:

TV Blackbox also understands the new season of The Bachelorette Australia will air the same week, namely September 30th with a new season.

1 Like

Sounds like The Bachelorette is already finished.

Guess that also means Family Feud is gone by then.

1 Like

Apart from The Bachelor maybe, a bad week coming up here for 10 I fear.

1 Like

HYBPA and Gogglebox should still do alright and maybe Body Hack. But the rest of the week seems lame.

2 Likes

Yes of course, sorry I highlighted Bach as it’s the grand final and presumably will rate its highest.

Between this and the as bad if not worse (AFL aside) programming lineup Seven has for the week commencing September 20, I reckon Nine will probably get some of their highest ratings of the year for The Block!

And All New Monty aside of course.

Only 14 episodes of the bachelor is a lot less than I expected

Its only two less than normal.

the less the better.

2 Likes

Is it possible that the final weeks of The Bachelorette are yet to be filmed just as the season premieres on 10?

Well a lot less content if you factor in the fact a proper episode was screened across 2 episodes on a few occasions (ie. no rose ceremonies)

Haven’t just been hearing heaps about Osher Gunsberg needing to quarantine so he can go record The Bachelorette. They may have started the show without him but I’d say they need him to do his bits so they can insert them in those early episodes. Just because they have scheduled the show, doesn’t mean they have finished it.

I was watching old episodes of Thank God You’re Here and they refer to Osher as “Andrew G”

1 Like

Which is what he was known professionally as before.

10 Likes

I still call him Andrew G LOL

4 Likes

Sounds good LukeMovieMan

7 Likes

So do I!

2 Likes

Touché

2 Likes