Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

The Margot Robbie episode was the last new episode of season 22.

1 Like

Week commencing 25 March 2018

Sunday 25 March
11:00 am AEDT Australian Grand Prix

Brisbane, Perth
05:30 pm Ten Eyewitness News

Adelaide
06:00 pm Ten Eyewitness News

All markets
06:30 pm Sunday Project
07:30 pm Bachelor in Paradise Series Premiere
09:00 pm NCIS S15 Ep15
10:00 pm SEAL Team Ep10

Monday 26 March
07:30 pm Bachelor in Paradise The women’s power in the impending rose ceremony tonight is playing on everyone’s minds, with speculation mounting on whether there would be any new arrivals beforehand to stir things up.
09:00 pm Law and Order SVU: S19 Ep15
10:00 pm Law and Order SVU: Rpt

Tuesday 27 March
07:30 pm Bondi Rescue S13 Ep 7 and 8
08:30 pm Hughesy, We Have a Problem Ep6
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S9 Ep14
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 28 March
07:30 pm Bondi Rescue S13 Ep 9 and 10
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S22 E18 Guests include: Saoirse Ronan, Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, and Keala Settle.
09:30 pm This Is Us S2 Ep8
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep15

Thursday 29 March
07:30 pm Show Me the Movie! Ep2
08:30 pm Gogglebox S7 Ep8
09:30 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep7
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 30 March
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm Hughesy, We Have a Problem Rpt
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm This Is Us Rpt

Saturday 31 March
06:30 pm Show Me the Movie! Rpt
07:30 pm TBA
09:00 pm TBA
10:30 pm 48 Hours

:clock1: 3:00am Daylight Saving Ends in NSW, VIC, ACT, TAS and SA

I get the feeling they are burning through Bondi Rescue so BIP can be on more nights when ratings returns.

I think we can safely assume on Saturday night Bachelor in Paradise will be from 7:30pm til 10:30pm

Why can’t Ten do more Aussie comedies, always has to be the ABC who seems to take that genre.

Ten has commissioned 3 comedies due to screen this year.

4 Likes

It seems someone at Ten is a bit behind in what year it is

1 Like

It was originally meant to air last year. The info is probably from 2016.

Will this program actually be aired or has it been canned???

1 Like

Of course it will air. It’s premium product for a premium timeslot. It just got delayed in production.

Not convinced as if it was initially proposed in 2016 AND given the change of ownership (CBS takeover), it may not come to fruition. Has any episodes actually been produced. I would have thought that this short period before Bachelor In Paradise would have been a good time to trial the pilot for the new series

It has definitely been filmed. Filming was mentioned on HYBPA? last year.

1 Like

It seems that Madam Secretary has disappeared until further notice.

they didn’t even do a title card at the end of the program, when it will be returning. They did it for Supernatural but not Madam Secretary

Yes. It has been filmed. They even screened clips on Have You Been Paying Attention. Ten jumped the gun in announcing All Aussie Adventures at the end of 2016 when they signed up Working Dog to produce it.

They had to wait until production on Utopia had finished and then it was produced mid-year. Ten planned to screen at the end of the year but for whatever reason, they held it off for this year. Maybe they want to launch it off another big show to guarantee a hit.

So what you’re saying is, it’ll never air.

2 Likes

Maybe I should preface everything with “alleged” in regards to Ten.

3 Likes

Bachelor in Paradise has been given an extra hand at success with Seven’s decision to air Spartan opposite it and rest My Kitchen Rules.

3 Likes

Maybe but I’m sure MKR will still kill Bach later. None of the Bach shows have been really huge anyway.

Neither is MKR this year.