Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures

Russell Coight’s All Aussie Adventures

Glenn Robbins’ outback adventurer returns to Ten in 2017 for a new series.

He’s back! After a 15-year break, Australia’s best-loved outback adventurer returns with a brand new series. Yes, Russell Coight is back on Ten, ready to share his unique blend of bushcraft and self-injury with an entire new audience. Looks like it’s time to hit the road with Russell Coight’s All Aussie Adventures in 2017.

8 Likes

Fuck. Yes.

2 Likes

It was one of the highest rating shows repeated on One so it should find an audience.

Oh my god yes

J Bar, it’s a dank meme now soo draws in the younger demos

3 Likes

The greatest day of my life.

2 Likes

I reckon this will be trending online today at some point.

2 Likes

As the kids say, “yassssssssssss”

1 Like

That is awesome news! Loved this show back in the day.

1 Like

Ten will find a way to ruin this. It has to target older demographics for a start.

The older demographics will already be interested in it from watching it 15 years ago. There doesn’t need to be a change to cater for them.

4 Likes

This is going to be great - was a fan of the first series so really looking forward to what Working Dog does with it

Already trending on fb

3 Likes

…and on Twitter (yes I mainly follow the Sydney trends, should this really be a surprise to anyone?):

3 Likes

it’s up there nationally too

2 Likes

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Seem’s ten will have a lot of great things to offer next year

Excited it’s coming back after all these years! I was excited enough for Russel Coight to appear on HYBPA?, but a new series? That’s even better! Since it hasn’t been on our screens for 12 years, I hope Ten doesn’t toy with the format too much for “the young people”, as I myself is one of them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

…so I guess that the Russell Coight’s Celebrity Challenge telemovie which originally aired on November 14, 2004 doesn’t count? :confused:

Will the dankest of dank meme users know how to watch this?

5 Likes

Oh apologies, yes it does! I was just thinking of the original series, hope I didn’t offend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I was mainly referring to the publicity rather than your post! :slight_smile:

1 Like