Seven On-Air Presentation

I would have thought that this was a consumer advice for aboriginal Torres islanders saying that this contains images of deceased people’s

1 Like

7mate ident (sponsor tie-in and program promo)

Edit This version would be for Melbourne and Adelaide. Did other markets get a “7” version?

I like these. Was also another one in the ‘movie theatre’ themed ident with the channel animations sitting on the seats.

4 Likes

I’ve only seen the more generic version over here:

4 Likes

Haven’t seen the 7mate one but did manage to record the Movie Theatre one which was for Godzilla.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Anyone else like networks when they do special sponsor and/or promo tie-ins with nice animations? Seven and 10 seem to do it particularly. Do SBS do it?

Nine used to do them (Nokia and Windows 7 springs to mind), but I haven’t seen one from them for a while. I don’t think SBS would dare do one!

Edit: Found them.

2 Likes

SBS did a Sponsored Ident for Cadbury Old Gold chocolate in 2007 (or maybe 2006), from memory.

1 Like

:astonished:

Here’s another (presumably 20C Fox also sponsoring 7mate’s airing of “X Men: Days of past” tonight, as the latest sequel is in cinemas soon)

NB/ @WAtvVideos I take it this is the same one as the main channel version you uploaded a cap of earlier above?

5 Likes

7mate extended “ >> “ PRG line

3 Likes

Flashy new promo just aired in Brisbane highlighting the new shows coming soon…

3 Likes

Promo seen tonight

8 Likes

What a shit lineup.

10 Likes

Agree, very underwhelming.

Also, I thought 7 were resting Little Big Shots?

2 Likes

Not one show there that I’m interested in.

2 Likes

Might be an international version.

1 Like

For the network once known for its impressive drama production slate that line up is horrific. Just one two part mini series they’ve had to hold on to for a while due to legal cases surrounding some of the characters depicted. The network is going to be in serious trouble when the reality relationship format bubble bursts.

6 Likes

Mates On A Mission looks interesting and I think will do very well.

3 Likes

Absolutely wild to be watching the death of network TV in real time. This promo reel just substantiates it.

9 Likes