Seven On-Air Presentation

Yuck. Hate those so much.

1 Like

Just saw an interesting production closer at the end of a repeat of The Great Outdoors on 7TWO. It had the ‘Seven Productions’ audio but it had a Seven logo by itself on a grey background.

3 Likes

Are other markets getting those cringe :heart:of 7 is Melb idents, like last year?

They’ve been airing during AFL ads in recent weeks

I’ve seen that before too, sounds like more a Seven ‘presentation’ (rather than production) closer. Even though that makes no sense.

1 Like

Probably just covering up the old production closer.they do that from time to time.

3 Likes

Still on the masters of lots of shows from 2000s on 7Plus though

Yeah I’ve seen the odd every now and then. Sometimes one episode of a certain series will use this and then another from the same series will use the full Seven Productions one.

(from 7plus)

5 Likes

40 and 60 second versions of the ID in Melbourne:

5 Likes

Well done.

Hadn’t seen the 1min version yet.

But there is also definitely a third version as well (a short 15-20sec one) that was being used during AFL breaks, which omits a lot of the non-News/AFL programs expect Joh Griggs’s paint splash and the first second has an audio over-lap of the people saying “the heart of Seven is Melb” x the start of the “in my soul” song.

Mostly the same programs/personalities featured as last year, but just updated. However, notable absenses are Bruce McAvaney (not sure why - he got the final spot previously standing with binoculars in the MCG tv studio) and of course Jennifer Keyte (who was eventually removed when last year’s were still running).

1 Like

The cringe factor on those is off the bloody charts

3 Likes

Whoops!

Looks like an error at BCM, where the news (?) ticker/crawler was accidently automated to appear during AFL ads instead of the scoreboard watermark

4 Likes

Easter message- Brisbane

4 Likes

An extended sneak peek of House Rules and grand final of My Kitchen Rules was shown tonight at the end of MKR semi-final. It goes for nearly five minutes, and I think it will be the only time we will see it on air.
EDIT: a condensed version was shown during AFL coverage last night and this afternoon.

1 Like

Watching Modern Family at 9:30pm tonight in QLD on 7 and saw an ad air for “The Front Bar”.

The ad featured someone kicking “Wednesday 9.00” out and “Tonight 8.30” appearing on screen. The ad finished by saying it was airing “Next”.

The Front Bar did air “Next” at 9:30pm in QLD, but the ad showed that it was airing at 8:30pm

4 Likes

New TV Man ident on air, promoting 150 years of Heinz Tomato Ketchup. Here is a screencapture from 7Plus.

8 Likes

A couple of WA promos:

11 Likes

Ah yes, of course, keep forgetting regional WA’s GWN7 local News is in the lead-up to the 6pm News.

2 Likes

Victorian version:

6 Likes

And Queensland

6 Likes

@SydneyCityTV Now all we need is the NSW version! :wink:

6 Likes

And the Adelaide version, 7pm! :joy: (Or is it the same as Melbourne’s, hence the “aest”)

1 Like