Seven On-Air Presentation

Seven seem to have abandoned the “tom” and “ton” abbreviations last year in promos…

But sadly they returned in the PRGs :pensive:

0 Likes

Yuck. Hate those so much.

1 Like

Just saw an interesting production closer at the end of a repeat of The Great Outdoors on 7TWO. It had the ‘Seven Productions’ audio but it had a Seven logo by itself on a grey background.

3 Likes

Are other markets getting those cringe :heart:of 7 is Melb idents, like last year?

They’ve been airing during AFL ads in recent weeks

I’ve seen that before too, sounds like more a Seven ‘presentation’ (rather than production) closer. Even though that makes no sense.

1 Like

Probably just covering up the old production closer.they do that from time to time.

3 Likes

Still on the masters of lots of shows from 2000s on 7Plus though

0 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen the odd every now and then. Sometimes one episode of a certain series will use this and then another from the same series will use the full Seven Productions one.

(from 7plus)

4 Likes

40 and 60 second versions of the ID in Melbourne:

4 Likes

Well done.

Hadn’t seen the 1min version yet.

But there is also definitely a third version as well (a short 15-20sec one) that was being used during AFL breaks, which omits a lot of the non-News/AFL programs expect Joh Griggs’s paint splash and the first second has an audio over-lap of the people saying “the heart of Seven is Melb” x the start of the “in my soul” song.

Mostly the same programs/personalities featured as last year, but just updated. However, notable absenses are Bruce McAvaney (not sure why - he got the final spot previously standing with binoculars in the MCG tv studio) and of course Jennifer Keyte (who was eventually removed when last year’s were still running).

1 Like

The cringe factor on those is off the bloody charts

3 Likes

Whoops!

Looks like an error at BCM, where the news (?) ticker/crawler was accidently automated to appear during AFL ads instead of the scoreboard watermark

4 Likes

Seven AFL Coverage

Easter message- Brisbane

3 Likes

An extended sneak peek of House Rules and grand final of My Kitchen Rules was shown tonight at the end of MKR semi-final. It goes for nearly five minutes, and I think it will be the only time we will see it on air.

1 Like