Seven News (Regional Vic/NSW/ACT/WA)

It is, as confirmed by various members over the years.

3 Likes

Next to no need for a Foxtel subscription if you follow AFL in Cobar following teams with a local relevance.

2 Likes

What region would I put in if I wanted to see Cobar’s TV guide?

Expect changes tonight

5 Likes

ooh so all 7 owned networks will get the same look, 7 Tasmania will stay still be the old look/current look, not being 7 owned

Yeah I’d think so, same with Spencer Golf.

Is it :rotating_light: that :rotating_light: time??

1 Like

That advice from ACMA is just a guide and could be much closer. Due to various relay stations it is still possible to receive stations in localities not listed under the ACMA guidelines

1 Like

So does that mean Prime7 and GWN7 are rebranding to Seven at midnight tonight? I’m assuming also the news bulletins will rebrand to Seven News as well?

1 Like

Check the Seven News thread and you will know your answer (hint: no)

7 Likes

Oh I get it now. They’re getting the new supers and graphics.

1 Like

Correct. Prime7 and GWN7 will align with the Seven News Brand. But both local news service will remain as per their original names.

3 Likes

Smart from Seven. Change the graphics, then in a few years/how ever long change the name and it won’t be such a big change for the viewers.

4 Likes

Agree. I’m not in favour of changing the names. Similar to NBN, people know these local and trusted brands.

3 Likes

Update just aired and no new graphics were used.

That’s disappointing.

Could be holding off till 6pm. Prime7 are known for leaving a relaunch till the actual bulletin.

2 Likes

Was it officially documented that Prime7 News was going to refresh as well?

I dont think GWN will change tonight. My source said that he didn’t know much about it but they were working on getting the same graphics as 7.

It has been updated on 7Plus so one would assume it’ll update on the bulletin.

1 Like