Random Mocks

Something that will never happen but they should roll out some regional news programmes.

ABCREGIONAL

10 Likes

Part 1 - New show for Lisa, pretty much based off MSNBC show but would definitely suit her.

9 Likes

Apologies for my really shit mock, photoshop was really laggy so I quickly used keynote…but you get the point i’m trying to make.

07%20PM

4 Likes

3 Likes

Quick mock of supas to match 7 news for GWN7/Prime7

6 Likes

That new local news logo is already an improvement, but the logo itself is too large. Well done though.

Is that even a thing? if so I am laughing my head off!

1 Like

This post inspired me to go and look back at some of the first mocks I made - amazingly I bothered to back some of them up despite the awfulness.

These date to 2005 in most cases, amazingly about a year after I first joined MediaSpy (what time I’ve wasted since…)

Enjoy:

This is possibly old enough that ‘All New Simpsons’ was a good thing:

Ten would be winning the ratings now if they’d have gone with this amazing logo…

Nailed the stock images here

This seems to be an attempt to match Nine’s cricket graphics to the then current NRL ones, I actually don’t hate it…

I’m fairly sure that Australia map is a recoloured WIN logo…

Back when Prime were in their Blue/Yellow phase, this amazing mockup of if Prime had used red colours similar to Seven… I believe this mock was the catalyst for the eventual change to Prime7’s current logo.

I don’t know, you tell me what I was trying to do here!

Anyone else willing to show off some of their early attempts at mocks?

16 Likes

This was way before I discovered Photoshop…
tenillawarranewsmock

13 Likes

Some oldies of mine. Back before I knew what aspect ratios were :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Ah - I remember using that generic Windows wallpaper seen in the first two mocks on a lot of things, like this one

8 Likes

That’s the one! :joy:

A couple more…

gwn203

12 Likes

+1 for using Carol.

Moar mocks please

3 Likes

Thought I would try this one

5 Likes

do i have to show my first mocks? they were really shit. FIIINE.
So, I was trying to rebrand the BBC back in 2013. I thought it was the best thing ever back then! But, I was wrong.

please vomit at this shitty mock.

6 Likes

Tbh it’s not much worse than current BBC pres.

the ‘oneness’ hate has finally transcended TVForum

If Seven News Brisbane got a combination of the Sydney and Melbourne set, here is what I think it would look like:

And of course a mega wall for the weather to combat Nine’s. (Also the anchors I would like to see on the main weeknight bulletin).

8 Likes

Sharyn and Kay double header?

I agree, would be a killer combo.

1 Like