Random Mocks

Yeah, i think its time. Georgie was quoted as saying the show would be a bit “Newsier” so fingers crossed. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

20 Likes

17 Likes

This is out of the ordinary (We don’t have a mock requests thread anymore?) but any talented mockers out there interested in having a go at creating graphics for my community TV show?

2 Likes

Terrible mock up looks like an 8 Year old did it but you get the idea… Some colours like this etc… introduce more " I wake up with Today " on plasmas etc.

4 Likes

Can someone make a mock with the new win news look?

WIN News opener with Ten News music

11 Likes

Take 2

7 Likes

Reminds me of some random theme mocks I made a while ago

Credit to original uploaders for the videos used in the mocks
4 Likes

It fits well but I personally find the Ten News music to be boring as shit, the old version of Cool Hand Luke that WIN uses has more life in it

1 Like

The upbeat version of The Mission actually goes rather well with the BBC :yum:. It has been around four years (or more) since I uploaded this mock:

6 Likes

Oh, you made it! I loved this mock when I found it!

1 Like

I mocked up a WIN News opener with the NBN theme a few years ago when WIN was still a Nine affiliate. It actually suits the open really well. Personally I’d prefer this theme (perhaps give it’s bit of a refresh) for Nine’s bulletins over what they currently use.

5 Likes

Today:

Not the best/most ideal, but it incorporates a lot of current/recent set pieces.

14 Likes

That desk reminds me of the ‘surfboard’ one used before the 2012 relaunch. Great mock, but personally, I prefer the current logo design. Maybe someone could do a mock of that one with a predominant blue colour as opposed to orange.

If I had the keys to Channel 7 I’d embrace an angled silver/black/red/white scheme.

20 Likes

not bad at all

Inspired by a graphics blooper caught by @SamSamTV on the Melbourne afternoon news, Seven could repurpose the current headline graphics as new on-screen OTS. IMO it looks much more visually appealing than a big solid blue rectangle.

13 Likes

I’d ditch the blue behind it all together. It doesn’t need to be there and it blocks the best part of the new backdrop.

If 7 news updated their graphics, do you think prime news would have to too? Even though their graphics are so different currently from 7 news.