Random Mocks

Really good! The only thing I would do is swap the NBN and 7Regional channels so that 7News could be in the same section for RQLD/RNSW/WA, for example:

410: 7NEWS Cairns & Townsville
411: 7NEWS Mackay & Rockhampton
412: 7NEWS Wide Bay & Sunshine Coast
413: 7NEWS Toowoomba & Tamworth
414: 7NEWS Coffs Hbr & Orange
415: 7NEWS Wagga & Albury
416: 7NEWS Update NSW, ACT & Victoria
417: NBN News Gold Coat & Lismore
418: NBN News Coffs Hbr & Tamworth
419: NBN News Newcastle and Central C.

It looks a bit clunky having NBN News squeezed in between two 7News groups, so why not move them all into one?

7 Likes

As long as the reboot is nowhere need Channel 7!! :wink:

2 Likes

This is really good @WAtvVideos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cheers. This one’s based on how they are sorted now. I’ll do another one with how I’d sort them soon

4 Likes

9News current graphics package supers - all done in keynote lol…
Work in progress.

7 Likes

There was a rumor back in 2018 that Ten wanted to bring back SOTC, but nothing came of it.

1 Like

I would actually add WIN’s Northern NSW & Gold Coast updates in with Channel 408, as they technically air on the regional 10 stations in those license areas anyway. I would keep the 7NEWS channels the same, except rename them as 7NEWS QLD and 7NEWS Regional. The design looks amazing - I just hope the VAST people resign the Regional News Guide as it’s outdated and in need of a refresh :smiley:

4 Likes

An idea for channel 17…

24 Likes

That looks awesome

What would happen with Bold?

1 Like

14 Likes

Here is my attempt at updating the NEW FM logo.

10 Likes

A combination of two ideas, the first,

And the second being the circle “ST” variant of the 2018 Sports Tonight revival logo:

An attempt to integrate the branding into the 10 News First style, closest font I could find was Merchanto Reg Round:

And also a modified CBS Sports logo with 10 instead:

24 Likes

I’ve recently seen a few trucks of Inter-freight and something about them annoyed me, not sure what. New logo + website

Current truck

Mock

Current website

Mock

6 Likes

What if Radio 1XX, Bayrock and Q97 (in Whakatane) had new logos?

One Double X (1XX)
Current logo

Mock

Bayrock
Current logo

Mock

Q97
Current logo
Q97 - current logo

Mock

6 Likes

Just a inspired by the new CBS Evening News look and thought why doesn’t Ten do a National half hour bulletin after the First at 5pm bulletin rather than an extra half an hour of ‘local’ bulletins.
This would be a stronger focus on International and major Domestic news stories that are impacting Australia.
Lower thirds are based on the current look but with a bit inspiration of the CBS look. I used 10 Evening News as a differentiation from the 10 News First moniker since 6pm isn’t about being first and I also used a darker palette to signify the later time of the bulletin.

I don’t know what images/video could signify a national bulletin in the intro so it could change every day on rotation with vision from different cities/landmarks.

Coming Up Title.

Watermark and Story Title

Name Title & Breaking News

Since it is National could do a live cross promotion on the bulletin for The Project.

30 Likes

I assume this would be delayed into WA?

1 Like

Yes, unless significant story developments warranted a special edition to be aired live. Still could use the segments that were recorded for the Eastern bulletin.

4 Likes

Inspired by the new CBS Evening news look

28 Likes

What if AM nz had more brighter graphics pack with a summer feel like GMA

6 Likes