Random Mocks

Similar to their football broadcast. Also cricket is up for grabs and 10 will want the lot too

1 Like

So…you just put the existing watermark over an AFL image?

:neutral_face: :point_right::point_left: yes

Though I did recreate it by using SVGs and downloading the font family used by 10 since 2018 onwards, rather than editing it out of an existing image. The red variant of the logo could also work well.

I also considered having a go at making a score bug, and a “5 minute warning” graphic, but felt I didn’t fully understood their design language for their Sports telecast, and decided to leave it.

*shamefully

Thought about editing a photo of the centre bounce circle using 3D perspective, but decided to settle for a quick edit.

1 Like

I see.

1 Like

And? Do you expect a grandiose series of mocks to convey an idea in the Random Mocks thread or something?

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

To be fair, it is a very basic mock, appearance wise, so I’ve decided to have a small crack at quickly creating a couple graphics within the design language based on what we’ve seen from 10’s Soccer coverage:

This is the first time I’ve made AFL graphics so they are quite rough, but take cues from the above:

:flushed:

7 Likes

18 Likes

Sooooo much better!

4 Likes

Should have the count-up clock

Oh true, whoops!

Just given the logos for Sunrise (and its sister programmes, e.g. Early Sunrise, Saturday Sunrise) an update. The Sunrise logo, in which I created, is loosely based on ITV’s Daybreak (2010-14), whose logo was used from 2012 until 2014.

Sunrise

Early Sunrise

Saturday Sunrise

5 Likes

11 Likes

18 Likes

Another great mock. That’s really all the space needed if they didn’t want to change the backdrop.

3 Likes

If I might make one suggestion… :wink:

15 Likes

Looks better than the other one. Fits perfect to the Golden West Television legacy.

5 Likes

I did a VAST Regional News mock a while back. Thought I’d expand it a bit to include what I’d like to see during the filler

17 Likes

Would be better. Golden West 7 branding for 7 Regional WA

1 Like

Looks fantastic! Hopefully a new backing track too, The current one is just hideous.

3 Likes

I created my own version of the Sale of the Century logo. It is similar to that of the 2000-01 version (as seen on Australia’s Nine Network) but has a futuristic approach.

Generic

3D variant

4 Likes