7mate - Programs and Schedules

A few people will have to wear their adult nappies to avoid any accidents while on the couch for that long. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The current season is 16.

1 Like

Ice Road Truckers - Season 8

From Tuesday 6 March at 10:30PM

As the season opens, the race begins for VP Express and Polar Industries. This year both companies face a much bigger adversary, the Polar Vortex, bringing with it the worst winter conditions in a century. With the storm only days away, it’s a race for loads. Lisa Kelly and Darrell Ward return to lead team Polar to victory, while Art Burke and Todd Dewey both set out to prove to the boss that they can deliver with the best of them. Meanwhile, seasoned pros Alex Debogorski and Hugh Rowland team up for the first time to determine once and for all who rules the road.

7mate ‘Animate Your Wednesday’ Promo caps:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Black…Ish

Week commencing 1 April 2018

Thursday 5 April
6:00 PM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games (5:30 pm Brisbane)

Friday 6 April
6:00 PM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games (5:30 pm Brisbane, not Perth)
7:30 PM AFL: Rnd 3: Carlton v Collingwood AEST

Saturday 7 April
Sydney
6:00 PM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games
7:00 PM AFL: Rnd 3: Sydney v GWS

Melbourne
7:00 PM AFL: Rnd 3: St Kilda v Adelaide

Brisbane
1:30 PM AFL: Rnd 3: Port Adelaide v Brisbane
4:30 PM AFL: Rnd 3: Gold Coast v Fremantle

Adelaide
4:00 PM AFL: Rnd 3: Port Adelaide v Brisbane
6:50 PM AFL: Rnd 3: St Kilda v Adelaide

Perth
6:30 PM AFL: Rnd 3: Gold Coast v Fremantle

Above information has been prepared from information supplied by Seven and is provided as a rough advance guide as exact programming per market is very complex. More details will be provided by Seven closer to the start of the Games.

Schedule updated with market variations.

New series Robot Combat League coming soon to 7mate, according to a promo shown tonight. It aired on Syfy in the US over two seasons in early 2013.

Why are they bothering to purchase something which is over 5 years old?

2 Likes

Still new content.

Robot Combat League

From Thursday 26 April at 7:30PM

Robot Combat League is an extraordinary series, hosted by WWE Superstar Chris Jericho, which features tournament-style battles between eight-foot tall, state-of-the-art humanoid robots controlled by human “robo-jockeys”. Via groundbreaking technology, the human fighting spirit is now melded with powerful robotic machinery. Get ready for a reinvention of gladiatorial combat for the 21st century!

1 Like

Ie anybody really interested in this? Been seeing countless promos during the AFL (as it’s on 7mate and they’re taking a lot of 7mate promos still). Looks really niche and to be honest boring as anything.

Ink Masters even is more interesting, been promoting new season of that too.

Forgot to mention last night, “Heavy Metal Marathon” promos started last night for 7mate.

Movies such as “Terminator 2”, “I Robot”, “Real Steel”, as well as the much promoted Robot Wars.

Not sure when it starts?

Not sure what years those movies were released?

2 Likes

It starts next Thursday (April 26) at 7.30pm with Robot Combat League and movie I, Robot.

1 Like

Terminator 2 was released in 1992 or 1991. if I recall correctly.

1 Like

I think you missed @Bort’s tongue-in-cheek jibe :wink:

He was referring to my usual precision in including the year, when mentioning films in any thread (which I do to be consistent with the schedule threads).

1 Like

Lol

2 Likes

Outback Truckers - Season 6

From Tuesday 8 May at 8:30PM

Outback Truckers jumps in the cab with some of the men and women behind the wheel of monster
road trains and reveals what life is really like on the wide-open road. Highly dramatic, often
humorous, Outback Truckers reveals the true blue heart and soul of Aussie trucking.

Episode 1: Married couple Nick and Jo risk one final supply run as the wet season looms. Good Samaritan trucker Craig Porter and his son Dakota, make a 3000 km mercy dash to deliver hay to drought hit Queensland stations. And veteran trucker Yogi questions his future in the business after a run in with authorities.

1 Like

Axed after 10 months.

1 Like