6 News Australia

While we are talking about 6 News, just thought you might want to she our brand new promo for the US Election - we’ll be doing special coverage!

Features our US Correspondent Jackson Gosnell:

4 Likes

And his terrible audio… (not attacking either of you).

1 Like

No, your attacking the audio.

1 Like

Moving on from the audio (which we are always trying to improve) what are your thoughts on the actual promo?

1 Like

“Special coverage and expert analysis only on 6 News”. So you will have exclusive content that no one else will have?

1 Like

Not necessarily. We will be interviewing people who will only appear on 6 News, with extended coverage in all our bulletins that no other networks will have. We will be putting a lot of effort into our election coverage.

Does that kinda make sense @littlegezzybear?

4 Likes

images.jpeg

2 Likes

You do realise no journalist would ever answer that question?

4 Likes

Why on EARTH would you ask that?!

We Journalist would never reveal sources and the same goes for young Leo.

2 Likes
  1. No
  2. Then why post
  3. tapped too lightly on the ‘s’, not a big crime
  4. read above
2 Likes

@TrueBlue I would never reveal that…also bad joke - really bad.

5 Likes

The latest 6 News bulletin…including a special investigation from our Chief Reporter Jack Hahn, examining who could take over from Kim Jong-un if he did indeed die.

Hope you all enjoy!

6 Likes

We do, but not much stuff from there if I’m honest.

2 Likes

This guy is completely nuts…

1 Like

The latest 6 News bulletin! Featuring reports from our very own Lincoln Holmes, Jack Hahn & Jackson Gosnell!

Feel free you leave your thoughts below as well!

WATCH, LIKE & SHARE:

6 Likes

That would be either A - interesting, a unique take on the world through my Bell’s palsy affected eyes, or B - everyone’s worst nightmare, something that would make Sky News look credible.

No, it’s not the content we focus on uploading. If you look at other uploads that came out recently, we have covered the 9/11 anniversary, the Bushfire Inquiry, and if you check our other social pages we have plenty more news.

1 Like

I know you upload other stuff, just this stuff is off topic, off brand.

2 Likes

Well videos like Joe Hildebrand leaving Studio 10 managed to get thousands of views and plenty of interactions on our other social platforms.

I know they do, but it just doesn’t fit. Like your Seven News graphics videos. Or the fainting reporter. Or the lights going out on a set. Or the wrong camera angle.

2 Likes