6 News Australia

I see your point, people watch the news… for news. Majority of people in the world don’t care about lights turning out on a TV show, they want local stories, national stories., stories that affect them.

1 Like

Is this the kind of content you’re looking for on the 6 News YouTube channel @foxyrover?

4 Likes

Our latest bulletin! Featuring reports from Lincoln Holmes & Darby Travers - and see if you can spot a teaser promo during the bulletin!

WATCH, LIKE & SHARE THE VIDEO:

7 Likes

i’m assuming by that promo a :rotating_light:RELAUNCH :rotating_light:is imminent?

looking forward to next weeks bulletin! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Glad you are - all I can say is you don’t want to miss it!

2 Likes

You can watch the interview on the 6 News YouTube channel, tomorrow night at 7:45 (AEST)

WATCH AT THIS LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHlcjvaf4fs

2 Likes

FULL INTERVIEW with Karl Stefanovic!

WATCH, LIKE & SHARE THE VIDEO:

5 Likes

Hey guys, tomorrow’s a huge day for 6 News - we are making some big changes to our bulletin (but that will all be revealed soon) - what I did want to show you is some of the other big changes we’re making, including news updates throughout the week with our Senior Reporter Darby Travers, as well as an Instagram LIVE after the first US Presidential Debate on Wednesday.

If you have any questions, let me know! Happy to answer all of them :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sounds good Leo.

Has he got a new mic yet?

1 Like

Yep - you’ll see him and the new mic tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Good. The mic he had made his segment’s unwatchable (with audio, the rest of it is great).

Fixed!

1 Like

TONIGHT on 6 News!

We have a lot of big changes tonight, so you really don’t want to miss it!

TUNE IN HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpH5_ezrPGc

2 Likes

Can I just ask? 7:45 is an interesting time. Is that for a particular reason or just randomly chosen?

1 Like

Well I know plenty of people watch ABC on Sundays which airs till 7:40, and YouTube only lets us premiere every fifteen minutes, so we wanted to pick a timeslot where we wouldn’t be competing against anyone else! Plus, people have started to know 7:45pm on Sunday as “our” time, although we’re hoping with our extra news launching soon that we’ll be known as more than that!

1 Like

Hey everyone! We have a huge bulletin tonight with plenty of changes, which is something that has been in the works for months!

Here’s a little preview:

2 Likes

Always been curious @Leo_Puglisi6, What made you use the 7 news theme? I personally thought it would be better to use another news track(even if its a royalty-free one) so that it’s recognisable…but that’s just me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I guess I always liked it! But we have always thought about changing it, especially with 6 News now able (but not currently) to make money off YouTube ads.

2 Likes