News Breakfast

Did anyone see this reporter on abc news breakfast this morning? Apparently he may have had some sort of medical episode. Not sure how right that is.

1 Like

Screenshot_20200914-064517~2

8 Likes

Friday 18 September-

Madeleine Morris is hosting with Michael this morning.

2 Likes

A blooper from yesterday:

7 Likes

Offtopic, but is this really the stuff you are focusing on uploading? I don’t think many people who aren’t on this thread care too much about a lot of these videos (bloopers, ‘unreleased Seven News graphics’, etc.) You are a news site, right? Not ACA?

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, it’s fine that you’re uploading them. Just maybe to a different channel.

If you don’t like it, then don’t watch it. Why the continuous whingeing?

4 Likes

I don’t, I see it all over the forum.

Get over it. You can easily scroll down.

4 Likes

Monday 21 September-

Georgie Tunny is hosting with Michael this morning.
Lisa returns tomorrow (Tuesday).

3 Likes

I know Georgie has hosted before, but I liked her and Michael together today. She might be getting more comfortable with more opportunities to host too.

5 Likes

@nationalnews At end of this morning’s show Michael thanked Georgie for stepping in today and she will be back on Friday filling in for him while he is away.

4 Likes

News Breakfast is in a fortunate position in that they got 3 really good presenters (Paul Kennedy, Madeleine Morris & Georgie) who can fill in for either Michael or Lisa and the show doesn’t miss a beat

6 Likes

and also Ben Knight (Senior Reporter) as he filled in for Micheal a few months earlier.

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200924-161815~2

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200925-075342~2

7 Likes

Nice SFX

6 Likes

Gemma Veness will be co-hosting Weekend Breakfast with Fauziah this weekend.

3 Likes

5 Likes