Watermarks

Fox gives them a clean feed. The Fox Sports logo and WIN Boss logo are all part of the same graphic. Fade in at precisely the same time.

1 Like

It is part of the deal to get that content on Ten and WIN. That is why they show the Fox Sports mark on the coverage.

2 Likes

Aria Awards 2018

Screencap pretty much sums up my thoughts about promotional watermarks in general

10 Likes

I think she must have just seen “Mappy” for the very first time.

3 Likes

WIN using 10 Boss watermark for F1 highlights tonight. Sloppy.

Now imagine the shapes in watermark shimmering then expanding across the screen and after 15-30 minutes finally moving off the side and disappearing, and you have an ocular migraine!

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Not sure what the go is here (especially since the correct Prime7 “Live & Free” graphic was used on the golf telecast), but currently on Prime7 Central Coast:

…and yes, I’ve finally got some useable regional TV reception on the final night before returning home! Probably won’t get to capture/record that much, but we’ll see how it goes.

12 Likes

Pink watermark for the 5pm Telethon program Working Wonders.

Regional QLD HD

4 Likes

Issue still hasn’t been resolved at 7pm!

7 Likes

9 Likes

WIN HD vs WIN vs 10 Central

9 Likes

Taken via TCN Sydney.

8 Likes

NBN Central/Gold Coast version of said glitch - note the transparency differences with both the “HD” and “NBN” elements!

5 Likes

Are all the pres coordinators having a yearly get together tonight or something?

10 Likes

They’re probably having their christmas party!

3 Likes

Maybe a last hoorah celebration for the department at BCM :balloon::birthday: Before bowing out next year? :wink:

Problem now showing on GWN7:

5 Likes