Nine (Southern Cross)

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Southern Cross News

Currently on Nine SD showing the metro HD bug.

6 Likes

Is that recovery mode maybe? SCA might be taking an over the air feed of metro 9HD from Sydney during recovery mode.

1 Like

This “recovery mode” sounds like the computer’s shat itself. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nine (Tasmanian Digital Television)

Is the Nine watermark usually up in the top right? It’s up there at the moment on the George Michael special. I thought it was usually bottom right.

It’s the same in Sydney.

Tennis Billboard:

5 Likes

A bit of disussion on some Townsville community Facebook pages tonight with people confused about programming tonight.

Apparently SC have put the EPG for Nine and 9Gem in the incorrect order, so people were complaining that the EPG for Nine said “Matilda” but the Tennis was on

1 Like

This also happened in my house. Dad thought Nine had made a programming change, but thanks for helping me. SCA being stuck in 2015 again (GEM was a HD channel back then, and still is in some markets)?

1 Like

no, it was a late program schedule change. 9 in Port Macquarie, and I’m assuming most other places, had the same thing.

3 Likes

Nine had foreshadowed in the morning “Should De Minaur win his semi-final, the men’s final will be moved to Nine.” When that apparently happened, they swapped the Nine and Gem programs sending a notification at about 1.30pm.

4 Likes

SCA just aired one of their own weather updates, half of which is an ad. The graphics made me think I was watching a weather update in 2005, although with SCA it is to be expected.

I thought that they got rid of these with the launch of the regional bulletins and the removal of the noodle updates.

3 Likes

Got around to getting a image of the Nine Production Canberra Canberra Weekly ad:

2 Likes

Someone needs to tell SCA that Nine have updated their Today graphics.

Watching SC9 this morning and they’ve got the old coloured “HD” logo next to the Nine watermark.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Someone must be reading the forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
They’ve just fixed it!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Any other tips you’d like to post?

6 Likes

TDT channel 9 Tasmania ran a ticker along the screen earlier giving information on the current bushfires. I’ve never seen an emergency info ticker on regional AU TV before!

1 Like