Useful stuff for mocks

Just word.

5 Likes

Mega Wall… Used on Nine News Perth & Ten Eyewitness Late.

Uploading…

5 Likes

Nine News First at Five backdrop:

Would anyone have the backdrop used from Today and Today Extra, the one behind Karl and Lisa?

6 Likes

New Nine News Perth watermark (with black background and the transparent background below it, although it’s not able to be seen on this due to the white background)

5 Likes

Does anyone know what font is used in the current Channel Nine Lineup? Thanks.

1 Like

Seven News Live Shots:

8 Likes

Logos

Sunrise Old Lower Thirds

The Morning Show

Seven News

Ten News

Wake Up

10 Likes

Blank Channel Nine Yellow Lineup (2012-2015)

4 Likes

Ten News At Five: Sydney Set 2013

6 Likes

Does anyone have a mockup of the background used on ABC News 24? :smiley: Cheers.

2 Likes

Hey just wondering if anyone here is any good at sound mixing? I’m in the process of creating some mock promo videos and would like somebody to remix the current Nine News theme for me. PM me and I’ll send you a copy of the existing theme and what I would like done. Cheers :+1:

1 Like

Might be of help.

11 Likes

Here the title to the famous Welcome to VAST music, sometimes used as a breakdown screen for WIN and other satellite channels.

Liquid Gold - Gareth Johnson

2 Likes

Nine Live Queensland Backdrop:

7 Likes

9 News Adelaide side wall background, and big screen background

Plus more

9 Likes

Is there any way I can get the font that WIN uses for its WIN disk logo for free?

1 Like

Arial rounded bold?

2 Likes

As asked by @TheHubMan in the News Themes topic, the new ‘oneABC’ font is used as a web font on the new ABC News website. Looking through the CSS you’d find links to various versions of the font such as:

Of course, the fonts were created exclusively for the ABC so it is up to you whether you really want to download them. But if you’re going to make a new mock, well… :wink:

12 Likes

yay! i don’t have to use raleway in substitute for the abc font!

6 Likes

Here are some Seven News pictures that could be useful for some mocks :slight_smile:

9 Likes