Useful stuff for mocks

Here the title to the famous Welcome to VAST music, sometimes used as a breakdown screen for WIN and other satellite channels.

Liquid Gold - Gareth Johnson

2 Likes

Nine Live Queensland Backdrop:

7 Likes

9 News Adelaide side wall background, and big screen background

Plus more

9 Likes

Is there any way I can get the font that WIN uses for its WIN disk logo for free?

1 Like

Arial rounded bold?

2 Likes

As asked by @TheHubMan in the News Themes topic, the new ‘oneABC’ font is used as a web font on the new ABC News website. Looking through the CSS you’d find links to various versions of the font such as:

Of course, the fonts were created exclusively for the ABC so it is up to you whether you really want to download them. But if you’re going to make a new mock, well… :wink:

12 Likes

yay! i don’t have to use raleway in substitute for the abc font!

6 Likes

Here are some Seven News pictures that could be useful for some mocks :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Blank afternoon news Titlecard, Ticker, Watermark.

7 Likes

Opener shot/Headlines plasma:

8 Likes

Does anyone have a blank ACA coverup, like the one that WIN used?

Nvm, just got a NBN coverup and an old Nine watermark…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Can I please request a high res 2D version of the numerical 10 Logo that TEN use?

1 Like

6 Likes

thankyou so much

1 Like

You’re welcome. I only had a black version of the numerical 10, however I’m sure you could change it to white or whatever colour you like in any good image editing software! :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

That either looks like the old Paul Henry sound suite or is that The Edge studio?

1 Like

It’s the RadioLIVE studios.

3 Likes