Triple M Network

Danny Lakey sick tonight so it’s someone only identifying themselves as the “voiceover guy”. His voice does sound familar, almost like Digby Gillings but not too sure.

4 Likes

Itd make sense if it was Digby Gillings

3 Likes

New TV commercial promoting The Marty Sheargold Show debuted on Melbourne TV this week. Seven News Melbourne weather presenter Jane Bunn featured in this version, filmed at Southbank:
https://www.instagram.com/p/COuWgnnhOVY/

The second ad was filmed outside the MCG and featured Aussie Rules legend Kevin Sheedy.

4 Likes

I saw the Kevin Sheedy version on Nine. Guessing the Jane Bunn version only features on Seven?

1 Like

I’ve seen both on Ten

4 Likes

Seemingly not!

3 Likes

Recently added nightly show on Triple Country from 21:00 to 22:00. Apple Music Country Radio. Good to have something added

3 Likes
5 Likes

Triple M has confirmed details of AFL and NRL streaming on the LiSTNR app.

4 Likes
2 Likes

So with Jamie Angel to anchor the breakfast show in Brisbane where does that leave Dave Ferrier returning to Perth?

2 Likes

You’ll hear his next move this week. It’s a good one!!

2 Likes

Cheers look forward to it was impressive at his brief stint at Mix 94.5

1 Like

He is doing a national regional nights show, no idea what it entails.

1 Like

Correct. 7-10 (at this stage).

1 Like

Triple M needs to piss off that giraffe & do what Hauraki did a few years back

2 Likes
5 Likes

I wonder why Triple M 90’s buy some Pop Songs while I Try by Macy Gray which is More Urban & Did it Again by Kylie Minogue which is more towards Pop. I wish the Modern Rock station i’d liked would be Revived as Triple M Alternative Rock playing the Rock from the 90’s and 2000’s through to Today’s newest Alternative Rock?

4 Likes

It certainly a big issue these days. Not sure if it worse today than what it was 30 years ago or there is just more acknowledgement.

Certainly over the years past wars would affect anyone’s mental health.

A good cause.

7 Likes

I dont disagree, but having it during the metro radio ratings break?

2 Likes