Tongue-in-cheek mocks

sigh

18 Likes

Its like a game of guess who :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist the vacant chair from this morning’s show.

22 Likes

Christmas on Sunrise - always so tasteful and restrained.

24 Likes

Not enough decorations. Desk is still visible.

2 Likes

Need to leave some space for the artificial snow later in the morning. :snowflake:

5 Likes

Also, replace the hosts with talking Christmas trees.

2 Likes

I didn’t make this, but still felt like this belonged here! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In this hypothetical scenario, Peter Hitchener has retired from his role as the newsreader of Melbourne’s Nine News. As a result, to honour his loyalty to the network, Nine has offered the vacant Nine News Melbourne role to Tony Jones.

At the same time, Peter Overton recently made the decision to step down due to ongoing health concerns (relating to his voice) and Georgie Gardner has turned down the opportunity to present five nights a week. With Nine wanting to keep Alicia Loxley on their books, they offer the vacant weeknight Sydney role to her! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d like to see Peter Overton continue presenting until he is the age Brian Henderson was when he stepped down. He would probably have 15 to 20 years to go before he is at that age. Very interesting to see how things change and whether there will be 6pm news at that time. I don’t think there will be.

2 Likes

These promos seem to get earlier each year.

17 Likes

I just saw a promo on Nine for their 2024 programming slate.

7 Likes

Not too bad a haul of presents this Christmas including a few action figures and helicopter. The Scott Cam jigsaw doesn’t look too appealing and the nine marbles are a bit limiting. Not really the target audience for the Paul Barry dart board though the coffee mugs will come in handy and the old Prime 7 signage might be worth something someday.

imageimage

image image

5 Likes

A much more appropriate name for 10 News First in Adelaide and Queensland:

4 Likes

Or 10 News Third?

1 Like

the current Project promo pic doesn’t give off the vibe that it’s a news-based conversation show, and more of a vibe that they’re on SNL imo

11 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes

I didn’t do this as a serious thing, but feel free to mock the latest talent to buy Sky News Australia.
Yes I just noticed, that I have made a mistake with the quotation marks. It was Donald’s fault really. :stuck_out_tongue:
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I made it more accurate… :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes