Sunrise

Did anyone see the elf during Sunrise? I didn’t watch it today, but I saw an elf waving during Sunrise a few weeks ago.

Natalie Barr said during the 7:15am chat segment that today is also her final day before holidays.

7 Likes

Samantha Jade this morning. After the performance, Natalie and Matt were after being “secretly” filmed what could loosely be described as dancing to the song. (In the last cap you can see a petition being moved in the background.)

7 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if Shirvo fills in the entire period Kochie is away. Execs and producers seem to love him. The more he’s on air now the more familiar he’ll be when he takes over from Kochie when the day comes (it’s inevitable it will be him IMO).

As for Nat’s absence, it will probably be a combination of Monique and Eddy.

6 Likes

Samantha Markle. Really Sunrise? How much do that pay that idiot?

2 Likes

I bit too much, aye.

2 Likes

10/12/2022 Tamra Bow is presenting weather this weekend.

5 Likes

Monique back to adding “for” in the date during the opener. “It’s Saturday 10th December for 2022”. Annoying. Matt does it sometimes too.

4 Likes

Why? That’s not even a convention anywhere.

1 Like

… and then Matt did it at 9.00am!

1 Like

Sunrise just 1000 behind Today in Brisbane yesterday.

1 Like

That could be a reflection of the first “summer” team coming in and hosting while Sunrise had majority of their regular co hosts still on the program…

4 Likes

And again this morning. :triumph:

1 Like

Tamra Bow is a good reporter but not so great on the weather. Ok for a summer weekend fill-in I guess.

4 Likes

And yet more tolerable than Katie Brown.

5 Likes

Personally don’t like her, she’d be great on radio I reckon. Weather ain’t her thing.

1 Like

I think Katie is more down to earth, while Tamra is a bit of a show off in that kind of role.

Neither of them should be presenting the weather,stick to reporting.IMO

3 Likes

Monday (12.12.2022) - Tuesday (13.12.2022): Monique Wright and Matt Shirvington are hosting. Eddy is doing news and sport.

Wednesday (14.12.2022): Monique Wright and Matt Shirvington hosting.

6 Likes

Shirvo seemed to be looking at the wrong camera in the opener

2 Likes