Tongue-in-cheek mocks

It could happen.

6 Likes

I’ve been wondering if they’ll drop the traditional call signs and give this east coast network of stations a unifying name that ties it to the new ownership. Nine Radio Network (NRN) has a ring to it.

4 Likes

Imparja have brought back local news, exclusive to the Betoota Advocate!

2 Likes

With the UK launch of the Sky News Brexit-free pop-up channel. Sky News Australia has launched a brand new channel called Sky News News pop-up channel from 6pm to 12am Eastern.

Sky News News will repeat the news programmes earlier in the day from 6pm to 12pm Eastern. Sky News Australia channel will still have its strong opinion makers on the main channel, as well as discuss big stories from Australia and around the world. An option for people that are interested in just Sky News news can go to this popup channel and get News. That is what Sky News News is all about the News.

Sky News News. News you can trust.
Gosh how much time did I waste. :rofl:

13 Likes

Ha! Getting up to The Day Today levels of NEWS.

9 Likes

Is this the future of Mediaworks…

Untitled

11 Likes

This Time Next Year :wink:

23 Likes

With the closure of Foxtel Movies Disney announced, Channel Nine has revealed their next channel, which has been hinted on 9Go! in the past months, 9Disney.

8 Likes

Rebranded 9life channel

3 Likes

I managed to get a tour of the ABC Melbourne headquarters, made this very briefly, as the weather for the ABC News Channel needed to go to air live. (I also used the weather wall, that vid coming soon)

13 Likes

Good job man! Future newsreader right here.

7 Likes

Thanks mate, appreciate it!

1 Like

keep up the good work and u will be a newsreader in no when , wen u finish school :slight_smile:

2 Likes

a great weather blooper at the end of this weafber video.
well done mate

4 Likes

How great is that? I wish I had the same opportunity to tour a studio when I was your age. Well done!

5 Likes

is the ABC News Breakfast broadcast from Sydney or Melbounre Benedict_Puglisi?

3 Likes

One week on from 7 Perth’s big surprise, independent judges have validated Seven Network’s claim to the #1 spot in Australia’s Tallest.

(original image: timsdad on Wikipedia)

Amid all the excitment, an unnamed source also let slip plans for selling admission to a new observation platform in Osborne Park, WA.

17 Likes

don’t you mean the world’s tallest? :joy:

3 Likes

In light of recent events, here’s a “controversial Channel Ten opinion” I’d really love to see on Twitter/TV but probably never will:

Sorry, couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

But wait, there’s more! :joy:

3 Likes