Tongue-in-cheek mocks

14 Likes

The calibre of nominee I’d like to think that “HQ Consultancy” would attract. Forget Sam Mac and Costa Geogiadis, these are the real stars of Australian TV! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Other suggestions welcome, of course.

11 Likes

The HARDest part is to get the networks to nominate any of the above for the Gold Logie. If they can, I’m sure that HQ* Consulting would be up to the challenge.

* BTW HQ stands for Highly Questionable

6 Likes

Two of those would win for Most Punchable Face. :rofl:

1 Like

Some more:

7 Likes

Another TV memory from the multiverse!

12 Likes

Just following the rumour of 10 News First Darwin. I went looking at their Facebook page I have created some perfect promo shots for their possible launch based on their previous posts :wink:

10newsfirstdarwin2 10newsfirstdarwin 10newsfirstdarwin3
“See it first on Darwin’s 10 News First.”

Plus a news show with roading news delivered differently with The Road Project. All the roading related news such as new driving rules, projects as well as police roading updates.
10newsfirstdarwinproject

I have no idea if the rumour is true or not I just wanted to have a bit fun :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

In light of all the commentary about blatant and at times rather intrusive Product Placement on The Block, I wonder how long it’ll be until we see Nine put something like this up on screen? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Coming soon!

12 Likes

Replace DC with someone else and I probably wouldn’t mind watching that!

2 Likes

Interesting

2 Likes

Maybe they should try this team out during the week over summer and see what happens…

3 Likes

A temporary rename for 10Peach for Halloween

15 Likes

Another idea for 10Peach - if there was truth in channel names

11 Likes

I think they should have used a more common fruit instead of peaches.

15 Likes

Knowing what Australian TV’s two biggest talking points are likely to be tonight, surely a program like this is only a matter of time? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

MOCKBachelorMillionaire

10 Likes

More storms forecast for Sydney. Get the latest on the story on Today.

19 Likes

or channel 9 could make a new show about it…

4 Likes

If Imparja produced local news:

11 Likes

Changes tipped to Seven’s cooking franchise next year if The Masked Singer does well for 10.

14 Likes