Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Isnt the shows there mostly crime crap? Should have just went TENCrime and redeveloped TenPeach with the left over shit. from One. Keeping Neighbours and some of the CBS content/

It astounds me that some people on here take this thread way too seriously. It’s meant to be a bit of fun! Don’t take the fun out of it.

There. I said it.

Also works with old 9Go!/Eleven (10 Peach)'s daytime schedule or 7Two’s 2010-pre-lifestyle…

Did I miss something?

Another bold decision by Ten.

A couple more for the “Truth in TV” series of mocks.

Firstly, the “Coming Up” ad shown on Nine counting down to the forecast when there’s still the Finance/Fuel (often even a short RVO before that) before then:

…and one for Seven News Sydney, if they were to accurately promote their place in the market! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

god damn you really hate 7 News Sydney lmoa

Doing an inverse Mitchell

More like Ten Serif and Ten Sans Serif.

Next on This Time Next Year, we look at the 12 month transformation of a breakfast TV host and in an unusual result for the show find things have gotten worse.

If News graphics packages had spell check like Word (spelling mistake as seen this week).

In an alternate universe…

Darkest timeline.

So much regret in Sandra’s eyes.

Sandra/Fergo double header :grin:

New program coming to Nine in 2020 if “Bad Mothers” is a ratings hit! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For you @Bort :wink: :rofl:
(Low-)Quality Shitposting.

evilrobpromo

A long range forecast for the year ahead I’d really like to see (but most likely won’t) during Nine News Sydney next week: Predicting exactly when Mike Dalton’s excitement levels are likely to peak during 2019! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There’s also talk of there being an app which sends alerts to your smartphone whenever the wackiest and quirkiest Dalts reports are most likely to air - external research has found it to be particularly useful in the lead-up to and during Easter, Vivid/Origin/Gold Telethon time, the NRL Finals series & Christmas.

Apologies for the double post, but I couldn’t resist doing a tongue in cheek mock (or re-edited) logo after this post about Ten logos of yesteryear…

Perhaps this could’ve happened if things turned out differently back in the Late '80s?

MOCKWINTVAustraliaLogo

And yes, the “WIN” text is from the final pre-aggregation logo. I’m sure old Brucey frequently reminisces about those days! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: