Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Wtf did I just watch.

11 Likes

Funny but in a unique way.

2 Likes

A new look for Nine News Perth is on the way with the coming of Mike Dalton. I guess if the look works for regionals…

• Weird angle cityscape from helicopter - check!
  • CGI guff on top of that - check!
  • Pointless floating logo screen - check!

“Welcome Home”:joy:

16 Likes

As much as I want to laugh at that, I sadly wouldn’t be surprised if a lower scale set (or chroma keyed backdrop) becomes a reality for Nine News Perth sometime in the next few years.

1 Like

Nah. More than likely the current iteration of the set sticks around longer than it does for the other capitals.

5 Likes

i live for YTP videos

1 Like

16 Likes

That’s too high-res for them

5 Likes

Why? They have a giant and fully functional set.

2 Likes

I much prefer Nine’s more subtle approach to reporting on severe weather to Tim Bailey’s.

19 Likes

Not really a mock, but couldn’t resist the opportunity to do this! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10BossBold

7 Likes

Isnt the shows there mostly crime crap? Should have just went TENCrime and redeveloped TenPeach with the left over shit. from One. Keeping Neighbours and some of the CBS content/

1 Like

It astounds me that some people on here take this thread way too seriously. It’s meant to be a bit of fun! Don’t take the fun out of it.

There. I said it.

25 Likes

Did I miss something?

1 Like

Another bold decision by Ten.

17 Likes

A couple more for the “Truth in TV” series of mocks.

Firstly, the “Coming Up” ad shown on Nine counting down to the forecast when there’s still the Finance/Fuel (often even a short RVO before that) before then:

…and one for Seven News Sydney, if they were to accurately promote their place in the market! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

god damn you really hate 7 News Sydney lmoa

5 Likes

Doing an inverse Mitchell

1 Like

16 Likes