Tongue-in-cheek mocks

4 Likes

If Mark Ferguson was a James Bond villain, then surely our hero would have to be…

JamesBondPeterOverton

Sorry, couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

If 10 ran a 30 minute news bulletin at 6pm they could sell it as a FAST way to get your news fix (at least in the eastern states) .

11 Likes

Hot off the press, 10’s new campaign…

10 Likes

x1.25 version of the 10 News First theme

5 Likes

Love it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

“Coming up next in National Nine News…”

17 Likes

I’d imagine that Peter Overton actually got to present some content on that set (and maybe even that graphics package) though. It’s to my understanding that Pete was the original presenter of National Nine Morning News from its July 1997 launch until the end of 2000 when he became a 60 Minutes reporter! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I thought the way i was sitting in this photo looked like how a newsreader might sit for a promo video or something, so I incorporated it into the mock.

6 Likes

Newsreaders iron their shirts

3 Likes

Regular people iron their shirts :joy::joy:

3 Likes

it’s a tough shirt to iron!

2 Likes

New segment coming soon :rofl:

Doing the fitness squats … that’s what it was, right!? :thinking: :rofl:

23 Likes

13 Likes

That set almost looks like a jail!

1 Like

Sue looking good after her hand surgery I see.

15 Likes

The camera is set so far back from the desk that it’s probably being filmed from Sydney

8 Likes

Their desk is so big, the Snooker Championships are considering their studio for next year.

9 Likes

We all know how Nine has 9GEM (GEM standing for General Entertainment and Movies). This would be WIN TV’s version of that kind of channel. Mind you knowing Bruce, it would have no reference to what is screening on the channel - much like the WIN channel GOLD making no reference to specific programming on the EPGs

5 Likes

Then when the Gordon family does a Packer family type deal, BRUCE TV would be renamed as

3 Likes