Today

i didn’t even know he’d been at Nine. i only ever really associated him with Sky News in the early days

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues, Ideas, Suggestions

Ally appeared on Kyle and Jackie O Show yesterday morning to set the record straight about that snub to Tracy last Thursday, as the latter walked through the guard of honour. Ally said she, too, was slightly taken aback at the time.

“It’s pretty brutal when you watch the video, and I did say to Karl when it happened, like ‘Grimshaw just snubbed me!’,” Langdon revealed, going on to explain that she had been speaking to Grimshaw earlier that day.

“I had been talking to her as she was driving in that morning, about her last show and how she was feeling, so it wasn’t a deliberate snub. I love Trace,” she said, adding: “It looked really bad, I get that.”

https://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/ally-langdon-reveals-tracy-grimshaw-texted-her-after-pretty-brutal-snub/news-story/6076482f0d1550fbe466aa9d57981abf

4 Likes

Thursday, 1st December
Christmas Trees are up.
DC is filling in for Karl.
Not long now till Ally’s last day.
And it all starts tomorrow.

7 Likes

5 Likes

:cry:

It is a bit of a revolving door down there on Today.

6 Likes

Always has been

Izabella Staskowski presented the weather yesterday. I believe for the first time?

2 Likes

Just yesterday I think. Tim was back today

2 Likes

Friday, 2nd December
Today’s the day.

Plus, Tim is in the studio for the weather.

12 Likes

A beautiful speech from Karlos.
Waterworks has begun. :cry::sob:

8 Likes

A lot of fun to be had this morning. They’re ‘towing’ her 20yo Merc C Class from the car park. I’m a little shocked she’s not driving a current model. If it’s actually her car.

4 Likes

You mean Mike Munro? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Here is the video :laughing:
https://twitter.com/TheTodayShow/status/1598399899510665216

6 Likes

I’ll be accused of a lack of sentimentality, but the channel 9 publicity department are going a little overboard with this hoo-haa ? The kind of promotion they’ve been doing in recent times is akin to someone who has been in the position for 10+ years!!

Plus it’s not like she’s leaving the network, they’re just rotating the presenting line up.

4 Likes

I had the same thought tbh. Seems a bit much for the actual time Ally has been there.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Ally got a hug from Karl.

Earlier, the This Is Your Life paradoy.

7 Likes

To be fair they havent had the chance to do planned exits for on air staff for a few years.

Karl didnt get one, Lisa didnt get one, Georgie just left immediately, Deb didt get one

6 Likes