Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I have no idea what the point of that would be. But you do you.

5 Likes

Well I mean, I understand if it’s insulting, or offensive posts, then fair enough, delete them. But for instances like Kushaa’s post of Mariah Carey, wouldn’t it have made more sense to move it to the Random Thread instead of nuking it?

1 Like

My thoughts exactly.

Earlier today I had actually suggested for @Kushaa to post semi unrelated tidbits to the Random Thread discussion, by quoting the previous message from the original thread, and then to expand on it more from there so then that way there is no risk going off-topic since it is a free-for-all discussion, as long as it is appropriate of course.

2 Likes

When browsing on chrome mobile, posts tend to jump a few posts back, or a few posts forwards…. Don’t know if this happens to anyone else?

Update only seems to happen in the radio sub-forum…. Not happening here.

3 Likes

Yeah I have the same issues across the board.

This place is starting to turn into Twitter before Elon took over. You’re allowed to have a different opinion also kept on topic

1 Like

You didn’t express a different opinion. You posted a brain fart with nothing to back it up. Making an exaggerated statement like “You could draw a family tree at Nine” doesn’t mean anything without supporting evidence. Langdon’s family connection to the roots of the show demonstrates nothing when she has a body of work behind her. Neither her father in law nor her husband would’ve helped her land the job and neither of them has worked at the network during her time there. She wouldn’t have been my first choice for the role but her resume would suggest she’s clearly competent. The only other family connection I can think of is the Richard/Christian Wilkins connection and he doesn’t even work for them anymore on a regular basis.

Your ability to find a conspiracy or some hidden motive behind decisions is exhausting and irritating.

12 Likes

The Stefanovic brothers?

2 Likes

There’s more than a few really but it’s getting ridiculous

Simon Bouda and his daughter Erin (no longer at Nine I believe) but now it’s getting silly - NBNs Miss Kim and Big Dog (played by her son for many many years)

1 Like

And the Lobb brothers from NBN, neither of them there anymore.

1 Like

That’s just the on air talent! lol I meant the whole network

It seems that Christmas hats are back:

Also Christmas lights on the category pages.

10 Likes

Love it.

2 Likes

I have just noticed the Christmas lights on the top of category page too.

6 Likes

It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree: :gift:

5 Likes

Love the christmas lights :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is this really a good idea in light of the rising energy prices!?

Hopefully they are solar powered or from renewable energy sources.

7 Likes

Probably powered by hot air.

6 Likes

There’s plenty of that around here!

7 Likes

Love the Christmas lights! Can I get someone to PM me where the code for these is from? Would love them for a site of mine.

2 Likes