Today

Are the rest of the team on break now?

As others have said I’m surprised that Nine would have Ally move to ACA. It just emphasises the point that Today has a revolving door of presenters. Karl and Ally have good chemistry so it’s interesting they’d willingly split them up.

6 Likes

You don’t think Ally said let me go to ACA or I’ll leave Nine? Forcing their hand?

3 Likes

I think they are fishing for Daily Mail/news dot com headlines out of it with ‘viral’ clips to build interest in Ally when she starts on ACA and Sarah on Today. Feels like there’s a wider strategy at play.

2 Likes

Which is smart, lets hope its reflected in viewership numbers for ACA and Today

1 Like

DC confirmed on Today Extra that he will do the show next week. Sylvia and DC are done for the year of Extra. Brooke and Tim will co host Extra next week.

12 Likes

Scherri-Lee Biggs will be coming over to present weather.

5 Likes

I get the feeling Michael Jenervevs? might be filling in this summer.

For Weekend Today or the main show? @Drew_1981

1 Like

Genovese.

4 Likes

Farewell Ally. You’ll be missed.
Now let’s bring on Sarah Abo.
I’m expecting new ‘tweak’ graphics next year.

6 Likes

Is Ally hosting Carols by Candlelight?

2 Likes

I think they’ll stick with Livina

Ally hosted last year. Livinia hosted with Eddie as a one-off in 2020 due to COVID border closures.

2 Likes

They chose not to

3 Likes

Belinda Russell and Chris Kohler hosting Weekend Today this weekend with Davina Smith presenting news.

3 Likes

While Davina Smith is filling in for Jayne

3 Likes

Very Interesting that we haven’t seen Davina Smith on the Morning/Afternoon News this week.

8 Likes

Great to see another Melbourne face on the weekend show. Wouldn’t mind them moving the show to Melbourne on weekends permanently.

3 Likes