The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

[quote=“JosShoulderPads, post:250, topic:160, full:true”]
The Project always sparkles from Sydney. Vote #1 local version pronto.
[/quote] Almost love the Sydney set as much as their permanent Melbourne one. The quality and lighting is much better too. However, I agree with @JBar a local edition of The Project is seriously unnecessary, even if they were in a more prosperous financial position.

Looking at the encore, I can notice something is different, but couldn’t quite put my finger on it. I think the transitions and motions may have been tweaked a bit?

Good to see The Project are still using Fitzy while he’s contracted to Nine for 20 to 1.

5 Likes

Fitzy is getting around these days, with appearances on Ten, Nine and Fox Sports as well as his radio show on Nova.

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing quite a few bus ads for The Project here in Sydney- really good to see that Ten is advertising it especially after their Logie wins

3 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Federal Election 2016 Media Coverage

The late night replay tonight is a repeat of Tuesday’s program instead of from today, Wednesday.

^^ Sorry, I was wrong about that.

It was good that they devoted two segments to boy George last night. He’s a great interview subject who goes along with the jokes and can laugh at himself.

2 Likes

EPG for next week-
Thursday -Matt Doran co-hosting with Carrie.
Friday-Natarsha Belling co-hosting with Waleed.

5 Likes

[quote=“Salty, post:269, topic:160, full:true”]
EPG for next week-Thursday -Matt Doran co-hosting with Carrie.Friday-Natarsha Belling co-hosting with Waleed.
[/quote] And whoops Carrie is away on Wednesday and Tarsh and Matt are back together :wink: fingers-crossed* Great though to see Matt Doran back on Ten, and always good to have Tarsh on The Project.

3 Likes

dream team

4 Likes

Yes Matt!
Now bring him back to the Weekend News for the double trouble super team :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bit hard when he’s based in the US now.

Chris Bath filling in for Carrie tonight.

6 Likes

I like Chris as a newsreader, but even during tonight’s coming up promo it looks like she is trying too hard. Keep her as a fill in for the 5pm Melbourne/Sydney weekday or even national weekend bulletins but they should use Tarsh or Gorgi as replacements in lieu of Carrie.

She is an excellent newsreader and Ten should snap her up before someone else does. I like watching her on The Project and Studio10. She has a wicked sense of humour which shines through in the more relaxed settings.

6 Likes

They should get her for a late news program on Ten

2 Likes

We have all been saying this for ages. Let’s face it ten don’t want high profile people because they cost too much. Chris would attract a massive salary.

Moreover, they won’t and blatantly refuse to expand their news. Chris Bath would be great in any new news program ten could put to air. But yet again the morons see no value.

4 Likes

Get her to fill in for Sandra Sully when she’s off. Heck, that would almost equate to a full time job.

6 Likes