The Project

Why didn’t they repeat The Project Presents 9/11: 20 Years On on the actual day? Why don’t they have this on 10play?

Same with Mirror, Mirror. Why isn’t it on 10play?

1 Like

Is is there, under The Project show page.

https://10play.com.au/theproject/episodes/2021/the-project-presents-911-20-years-on/tpv210907ndpkl

It’s also on there, not sure why you couldn’t find it.

https://10play.com.au/mirror-mirror

OK. Thanks for the links. Couldn’t see them there on Friday night and I did try searching on the titles.

You’d think they would do a better job promoting all their local content and pin it to the top of 10play.

1 Like

Tuesday (14.09.2021): Hamish Macdonald is hosting from Sydney tonight, filling in for Waleed.

5 Likes

Thursday 16 September -
Chrissie Swan is at the desk tonight.

4 Likes

Friday (17.09.2021):

Chris Bath is co-hosting with Hamish tonight. Nazeem Hussain and Susie Youssef also on the desk.

5 Likes

Great line-up there, nice to see Chris & Hamish reunited.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Monday (20.09.2021) - Wednesday (22.09.2021): Lisa Wilkinson is hosting from Sydney, filling in for Carrie.

3 Likes

Have Lisa and Steve ever been on the show together? Could be an interesting chemistry.

This made it onto the show tonight.

2 Likes

Rachel Corbett in the host chair tonight with Hamish, along with Courtney Act on the desk and Nazeem appearing on screen from Melbourne.

6 Likes

Weird chemistry tonight. What happened to Hamish’s thumb?

1 Like
1 Like

Not really a fan of Kate Langbroek on the show, she always derails it and doesn’t add much.

Much better alternatives they could have on as regulars.

1 Like

Wow different strokes for different folks. I think Kate is brilliant and one of my favourite guest panelists. She always says what I’m thinking and talks through her reasoning. I just wish she was on our TV’s more.

2 Likes

She’s alright but an be a bit annoying sometimes. I don’t think she should be on every week.

2 Likes

Lisa is on the cover of Stellar magazine this Sunday, ahead of the release of her autobiography It Wasn’t Meant to Be Like This on October 27.

1 Like

“A force in Australian cultural life”, what does that even mean?