Today

Ali referred to Prince Andrew as Prince William this morning. Clearly an error on the autocue but what a mistake to make.

2 Likes

Is Karl okay? He’s been missing in the 8:00 hour.
Edit:
He’s back before the 8:30 hour.

1 Like

Another win for Today on Thursday by 2,000 beating Sunrise in the three east coast markets. Today really pulling ahead in the key demos as well - 20% more viewers in 25-54.

7 Likes

did he eat anything on air?

1 Like

I just watched Lisa Wilkinson’s interview about her biography book on The Sunday Project. And let me tell you it was the most fascinating stuff between her and Karl Stefanovic. Among the other things she had during her career.

6 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

Perspective

10 Likes

A lot going on in 1 frame. Makes the studio space huge.

3 Likes

What are you trying to say?

2 Likes

What’s with Brooke lately having her shoes off and sitting cross legged on the lounge? She’s not at home. Looks really unprofessional. I’m surprised they’re letting her do it.

3 Likes

I partly wonder if they’re taking a quirky and fun-spirited approach with her contribution to the show. I do agree it looks rather unsightly.

1 Like

Well I switched to Today but I’ve switched back to Sunrise. There’s something very lacking on Today. It feels very flat. The awkward jokes. The weird staring at each other with us just supposed to know what’s going on. Something amiss about Alex too for me.

For all the sensationalism that Sunrise is, it feels the better show.

4 Likes

The Today show mourns :sob: :wink:

2 Likes

It’s nothing to do with mourning anything.

I simply made a comment. I made a comment about switching to Today so I thought it appropriate to comment on going back the other way.

2 Likes

Get what you mean. Just making a light-hearted comment joking about Today mourning your departure after your loyalty :wink:

2 Likes

Out of interest, which news service at 6 do you watch?

Is it a thing where you watch Sunrise so you watch 7 News or do people watch Sunrise and 9 News?

I can’t handle that!

1 Like

All good lol stressful day at work haha.

In Perth it was 7 all the way. When I moved to Melbourne I stayed with 7 but switched to 9. But during the pandemic they both annoy me in differing ways lol so I usually watch Ten when I log off work and then neither of 7 or 9.

Buuuuut if I had to choose a 7 or 9, I’d still go 7.

1 Like

Lol love it. Thanks!

1 Like