The Project

As if that joke was a “brutal sledge” to PVO. It was more like reviving the bromine between Tommy and Hamish. Also, that quoted joke from Hamish about “jabbing” was quoted completely wrong. The quote was “Like I always say, Tommy, you always feel good after a good jabbing!”

5 Likes

Yes I did not view it as a sledge to PVO at all.

It really is better having PVO focus on his role as Political Editor for the network and contribute to news content.

7 Likes

So, is Hamish back on Sundays and Fridays now?

1 Like

From the press release:

Hamish will bring his extensive experience and versatility back to Friday nights on The Project and The Sunday Project

4 Likes

Correct

1 Like

Tuesday (24.08.2021): Lisa Wilkinson filling in for Carrie and hosting from Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

Also means they have a proper fill in for Waleed now, albeit in Sydney.

1 Like

Have to say I’m enjoying having Hamish back - the show has a better vibe and the quality of the content, even during the week, seems to have lifted since his return.

2 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

Wednesday 1 September - Claire Hooper filling in for Carrie tonight.

1 Like

Was a great show tonight, actually. Flowed really well and good chemistry between the hosts.

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

The Project Presents 9/11: 20 Years On.

Tuesday 7 September, 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play On Demand.

It was a moment in history that changed the world forever.

Everyone remembers where they were on September 11, 2001. The catastrophic terror attacks on American soil that took the lives of 2,977 men, women and children, was the nation’s deadliest act of terrorism in history.

In the lead up to the 20th anniversary, Carrie Bickmore hosts an inspirational and moving special, The Project Presents 9/11: 20 Years On , at 7:30pm on Tuesday, 7 September on 10.

Carrie reconnects with five families she met in New York on the 10th anniversary, to discover how they’re coping and how their lives have changed another decade on.

6 Likes

4 Likes

They’re repeating last nights show tonight prime time.

What time did this air? It’s usual 6:30pm slot?

10 had a 911 special In The Shadow of the Towers 6-7pm.