The Project

Yeah would’ve thought they could’ve crossed to her or played a prerecorded package from the photoshoot etc.

2 Likes

Did they actually do a Photoshoot or is that just a photoshop job?

1 Like

Quite certain it’s a photoshoot of them together, easier to tell in the high res original version.

2 Likes

Yeah they photoshoot it either in Melb or Syd.

1 Like

She could quite feasibly spend 3 nights a week in Melbourne and 4 nights a week in Sydney (fly down Monday before the show and back Thursday after the show, assuming Sundays remain in Sydney). It will depend on her family life and custody arrangements with her ex-husband.

Plenty of people move for their jobs - but plenty also do weekly commuting arrangements like this.

She lives in a four bedroom house with a garden. Not sure how much you can ascertain from the background of a headshot…

Maybe channel 10 have included a Melbourne house (3-4 nights a week) into her contract :grin:

Damn. Someones stalking. She’s been in the business over 25 years and grew up in housing commission good on her.

Look who’s stalking now.

3 Likes

Ten generally provide a serviced apartment in The Como for commuting talent.

Looks like Steve Price is the Laurie Strode of The Project. Peter Ford has spoken with Price and confirmed he’ll continue making his once a week appearances in 2023.

5 Likes

Hang on did I predict Sarah as the new host of the project before it was announced

1 Like

Congratulations. What would you like as your prize?

8 Likes

If we’re handing out prizes, I want in!

3 Likes

Price is the best guest they have by a long way. It would be great if they could bump him up to semi-regular, perhaps twice a week.

1 Like

Amanda Keller blames The Project for her show getting axed.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/amanda-kellers-brutally-honest-verdict-on-the-project/news-story/89fd65e517d194bf670f5e18270269a0?amp

1 Like

I have the show on for the first time in a long time.

That opener is atrocious. Straight into a story then all of a sudden the panel start discussing the story.

They don’t introduce us to the panel? I have absolutely no idea who the man is on the left. Regardless, it’s just common curiosity. Introduce the team.

Very very strange and felt awkward and uncomfortable.

5 Likes

These sort of comments make me laugh - there’s only so much you can apportion blame to the lead-in program, at some point you have to accept that enough people arent interested in your content so it rates poorly

Its also incredibly easy (fun too) to lay blame where things are a bit of a mess at the moment too

4 Likes

She’s never happy

“Tom Gleeson stole MY Logie”
"The Project caused The Living Room to be “rested” " :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Only what we’ve been saying for the last 6+ months. Bit late to the party. :joy:

6 Likes

What? How has it lasted that long?!

1 Like