The Project

According to Sarah on Kyle & Jackie O, Her first show is Sunday Jan 8. And she will be in Melbourne Mon-Thursday and fly back to Sydney for the Sunday Project

2 Likes

She was on another radio show and I get the feeling with what she said she will be flying to Melbourne for the shows and staying in Sydney?

I feel like the Sunday Project is a waste of time these days. They should can it and focus on weekdays and keep the same team everyday.

8 Likes

The Project: Carrie’s Final Night

Wednesday 6:30 PM

After 13 incredible years, it’s Carrie’s final night on The Project. Join us for big surprises and very special guests.

4 Likes

*Viral Vednesday

6 Likes

Again the silly skipped opener tonight and they included Bridget in the first segment interview and then after the break they introduce her!

Rachel Corbett did well in the co-hosting position, normally she’s off to the side.

2 Likes

Even weirder last night was when they interviewed Samantha Maiden straight after the first story, and they were all joking about how Bridget was from Melbourne and that she was more likely to be hanging out with Labor voters, etc. which made absolutely no sense without having the context of who she actually was. It’s one thing to not introduce regular panel members when you might have some idea of who they are, but when it’s someone who has never appeared, or rarely appears, on the show, it’s such an awkward way to start off the show. Hope this changes next year.

3 Likes

They’ve been advertising now that they were going to interview John Krasinski for the last 2 weeks but I’ve yet to see him or did I miss it? Will he be a special guest for Carrie’s last show?

2 Likes

I hope this is just speculation because they get it right with Sarah but these names? You can guess one is Abbie. She’s been on the show once and her 2nd appearance got cancelled cause of the Queens death why would they pick her? Sick of hearing her. Tony would not become a regular with his commitment to ABC.

1 Like

Hang on, I thought Bickmore was in NZ for her radio show.

It’s the Daily Mail, i wouldn’t read much into it

6 Likes

Or read it at all really…

2 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Nah it’s just great lighting. Because they’re in HD

1 Like

Full house at the project HQ

2 Likes

A bloody throwback. :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Their version of Nine’s 1984-86 station ID.

Tonight’s show is just reminding us of how good The Project once was.

17 Likes

Indeed. @BJT2