Studio 10

My guess is Sarah’s out.

4 Likes

How do you know what she needs?

And id say it was a joke.

1 Like

Jeez this show is fluff. First time I’ve watched it in god knows how long and its just terrible. Lets hope the coming change is significant.

2 Likes

I think Angela will be leaving the show, leaving Daniel Doody as the sole entertainment reporter.

1 Like

Denise is leaving??? That’s been a long time coming

Sarah. Next Project host with Waleed. That’s my guess

1 Like

“The show is changing (again)” suggests to me a bit more changes to the hosting team. It surely need some structural changes as well.

1 Like

Beau replacing Tristan?

You’d reckon the announcement will be announced around 11:30 or 45

Sounds like 11.30 will be the birthday quiz and 11.45 the announcement

They’ll be axed for good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

1 Like

Management has kissed and made up with the former EP and he’ll be back to return the show to its former glory.

3 Likes

It’ll either be Tristan leaving or Sarah.

If it’s one of the hosts leaving then why would they tease the announcement is good?

1 Like

I would’ve thought it was an obvious joke.

2 Likes

Wow with all these Media Spy members watching today, the ratings will double! :wink:

8 Likes

My bad, I’m in a different time-zone so I thought that was the legitimate announcement.

1 Like

Also what a shit house “birthday show” lol

Also for a network that only uses their set as a News and Studio 10 space, the way the extra desks and presentation elements are all banged up/marked are shocking,

Honestly it’s time to put this show to bed I think. It’s disjointed, has no substance. Just play the advertorials between music clips would be better :joy:

EDIT: Dear god. This cream pie competition…. Doing wonders for Sarah’s showreel.

Also the clips they are using for the “Quiz” are mostly from the good era… almost a completely different show. Might as well run The Circle clips too.

10 Likes

Cream pies are still considered funny in 2022? They couldn’t even afford pies with crust.

2 Likes

lol what on earth is this?