The Graham Norton Show

Maybe 10’s thinking is that if viewers find out who will be on next week’s show they may not tune in?

That makes no sense though. The guests would be an incentive to watch. They are promoted throughout the week leading up to the show.

Are they editing it out though? I assumed they have been airing BBC-edited copies with the end credits removed. Just look how far the camera pans back without credits.

Last night’s episode was shown unedited including who will be on next week. Strange.

2 Likes

That’s probably because someone on Ten finally figured out there is no need to edit it when they are showing the episodes in order.

1 Like

About time.

This week’s episode included a tribute to Betty Hopkins at the end.

The current season now takes a short Christmas break but returns on New Year’s Eve in UK. One wonders when 10 will air that episode, given the new season of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here starts on Sunday, January 5.

And given it took Ten around a month to show it last year…

I am hearing it is the first Sunday available after it airs in UK - I think its 90 mins.

The first Sunday is Jan 5 when I’m a Celebrity airs. Unless they are planning to air it after I’m a Celebrity.

It may go back to Fridays, so Jan 3 would have been good.

Instead 10 are showing My Big Fat Greek Wedding again. I’m sure this was just screened a few weeks ago. :weary:

1 Like

10 could have scheduled the NYE episode after My Big Fat Greek Wedding on January 3, but some may complain the 9.30pm start is too late.

Well the ratings suggest 9.30 might not be too late.

As I mentioned the NY special will air on Sunday January 5th.
The show will then air on Friday nights thereafter.
The show airs in the UK on Fridays so the episodes are not available until Saturday our time, meaning we will get episodes 6 days after the UK.
So the Daniel Radcliffe episode airing in UK on 10th Jan will air here 17th.

I believe the Graham Norton Good Show Business Guide episode is being skipped. This is just a compile special which will probably air at the end of the season

NYE Special

2 Likes

10 taking advantage of new classification rules but strange timing though.

It fits in perfectly with The Sunday Project on a break. Hopefully doesn’t need to be censored though because it can tend to be very M or MA sometimes.

1 Like

What new rules? The only recent changes I’m aware of is allowing M and MA movies to be shown at an earlier time.

Should be at 6.30 though

But this ep is 90 minutes and I’m A Celeb debuts at its regular time of 7.30pm.

2 Likes