The Graham Norton Show

Ahhh mAkes sense

It appears that having Graham Norton will be at 6:30pm Sundays for a while, judging by this article below.

Knox is wrong. Sunday Project returns the following week and Norton will be Fridays

His article says exactly that.

He clearly double checked.

His article is wrong. He was wrong for over a day and he either saw the post at MS or checked with 10 and now he had re updated again to being Sundays for 1 week only and then Fridays as per the post on MS much much earlier

Maybe you should take it up with him directly if it concerns you, Aaron.

3 Likes

Therefore correcting his article to be right now.

No beef required. People make mistakes.

3 Likes

There was no issue
5 days ago I posted the one off Sunday then move to Fridays.
Someone 5 days later posted TV Tonight article
I mentioned that it was wrong.
Someone said that the article has been updated
and I said probably after seeing post.
I dont care. People going on about it. I have no issue with him or anyone else. Just letting people know that the info in the original article by TVT in case people going by that.

And no this is not Aaron. I am his housemate and created my own account but yeah thank you for trying to guess based on IP address. Can’t change that being in the same house

Nice try, goodbye

2 Likes

Tomorrow

Seeing as it was scheduled for only 60 minutes, was it cut down for time, or was the social’s runtime only for the hour (with ads)?

The compilation show only ran for one hour with ads.

This was the Graham Norton behind the scenes special not the New Years show so it ran for 60 mins.

Johnson answered my question, normally it runs for 65-70 minutes.

The new season will have “virtual guests” (Graham talking to guests in their own homes), and each episode will only run for half an hour (without ads). How will 10 pad this out?

1 Like

Finally, a reason for them to buy Bluey episodes to fill the gap. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The BBC has revealed guest line-up for the first episode of the new season, which starts on 10 next Friday. It includes Michael Buble, Martin Freeman, Daisy Haggard, Michael Sheen, Dame Judi Dench (by phone) with a performance by US-born British soul singer Celeste.

Is this a new character?

1 Like

A typo :sweat_smile:

1 Like