The Goldbergs

Think I’ll wait till Amazon gets that season , no ads and in HD.

1 Like

They’ll might find extra slots once The Resident wraps it’s current Season.

7HD is channel 70.

2 Likes

Yeah but I’m not going to stay up late to watch and also don’t have a PVR anymore.

But that’s your problem not a problem with 7.

The Goldbergs got renewed for another season overnight.

2 Likes

Since Amazon now has Goldbergs…

3 Likes

I loved this show, It had real potential to take off on 7. No promotion, forever changing timeslots, usually post 10pm for some reason.

Seems to be a pattern of 7’s shows appearing on Prime, The Good Doctor, Goldbergs and next month It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia up to Season 13… thought they would never end up streaming anywhere longgterm due to weird rights issues. Packed to the Rafters also on Prime next month too apparently as well as on 7Plus . Then again streaming rights on Prime are different to streaming on 7plus rights?.. maybe 7 never had rights to stream The Goldbergs on 7Plus for 12 months I only remember it there for 7 days.

I’m looking forward to Monday & Tuesday over the next 2 Weeks because there’s 3 New Episodes each week, What’s better than that?

Ending the show now that they’ve run out of ideas and it’s starting to tell the same stories and jokes over and over again?

1 Like

Wampler will play Ren, a stylish, artsy, rebellious and effortless Manhattan NYC prep school girl who Erica (Hayley Orrantia) befriends at college. She’s also Barry’s (Troy Gentile) new girlfriend.

Wampler takes over for Kelli Berglund, who initially was cast in the role. Berglund had to exit the series because of another commitment, according to the network. Berglund was cast earlier this year as one of the leads in Starz’s wrestling drama series Heels.

1 Like

Interesting how easy it is to recognise Sean Giambrone’s voice in Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous

George Segal has died due to complications from heart surgery.

2 Likes

OMG, That does’nt look good for a Ninth Season Renewal if it ever goes ahead.

Final ep for George Segal

1 Like

Don’t know when Seven will air Season 8 neither will Three in NZ?

Channel Seven, please on-sell your Goldbergs rights to someone like 10 Peach or Netflix or Amazon so that it can be treated with respect.

3 Likes